Final Fantasy 7 > General Discussion

7th Heaven - will Beacause translation come to 7H?

(1/3) > >>

jons:
I think the ultimate experience would be using all the graphical and game play mods from 7h, alongside the overhauled translation. At the moment thats not currently possible. Is there any way to get the translation to work with 7h?

LordUrQuan:

--- Quote from: jons on 2020-04-20 01:34:15 ---I think the ultimate experience would be using all the graphical and game play mods from 7h, alongside the overhauled translation. At the moment thats not currently possible. Is there any way to get the translation to work with 7h?

--- End quote ---
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=19586.0

kiddavidacus:

--- Quote from: jons on 2020-04-20 01:34:15 ---I think the ultimate experience would be using all the graphical and game play mods from 7h, alongside the overhauled translation. At the moment thats not currently possible. Is there any way to get the translation to work with 7h?

--- End quote ---

You can get the most popular graphical and gameplay mods with Reunion without 7H. I already a few hours in with Reunion + New Threat 1.5 + Satsuki Upscale Textures .

Luckily reunion framework makes it pretty straight forward with enabling a custom mod folder.

jonthecpa:

--- Quote from: kiddavidacus on 2020-04-22 02:16:32 ---You can get the most popular graphical and gameplay mods with Reunion without 7H. I already a few hours in with Reunion + New Threat 1.5 + Satsuki Upscale Textures .

Luckily reunion framework makes it pretty straight forward with enabling a custom mod folder.

--- End quote ---

Do you by chance have a link to instructions on how to install Reunion + Satsuki? I've been running 7H mods, but I want to disable NT and just load Reunion for the translation and Satsuki for the models.

Barachiel:
I'd like instructions on adding mods in the Custom folder in Reunion, in general.  This seems to be something everyone knows, but no one explains, at least that I can find. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version