Read this first! > Announcements and site development

Should we rearrange the forum by game?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Tsuna:
That's the way we did ours, it's worked well so far anyway. Worth a shot.

UpRisen:
I agree with the proposed layout. Qhimm can be a little tricky to navigate for people unfamiliar and a new layout will help alot.

orichalcon:
i do think the proposed layout is better

but i think more importantly you need to take the general discussion of final fantasy and move it to the top of the FF section, and then take the completely unrelated section at the bottom and rename it to something like 'general discussion' and also move it to the VERY top, this needs to be done to at least attempt to drive new membership

some people won't like this and will say the modding site should focus on modding discussion but as a community you are either growing or dying and IMO this place needs some fresh blood

most of the modders here are on larger projects anyway with 1 or 2 threads they just update periodically, where else will the reading material to keep people checking come from?

sl1982:

--- Quote from: Orichalcon on 2020-06-25 02:44:06 ---i do think the proposed layout is better

but i think more importantly you need to take the general discussion of final fantasy and move it to the top of the FF section, and then take the completely unrelated section at the bottom and rename it to something like 'general discussion' and also move it to the VERY top, this needs to be done to at least attempt to drive new membership

some people won't like this and will say the modding site should focus on modding discussion but as a community you are either growing or dying and IMO this place needs some fresh blood

most of the modders here are on larger projects anyway with 1 or 2 threads they just update periodically, where else will the reading material to keep people checking come from?

--- End quote ---

I really dont think that non topic discussion should be the forefront of our forums. There are plenty of other places for that.

obesebear:
So, all 20 votes are in favor.  I'll begin working on it this weekend unless someone beats me to it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version