Final Fantasy 7 > Releases

[FF7PC-98] Higher Resolution - Part II (v1.00)(Discontinued, use Aali's driver)

<< < (2/80) > >>

-gone away-:
Install reunion patch last, either that or your download is corrupted... in that case simply re-download. (NOTE: If you are using the wrong 1.02 patch the hi-res patch will not install/work)

Also you should not be using the chocobo patch. The Hi-Res patch includes it in it. And once you get everything working install dziugo's patches.

77thStreet:
Thanks for the advises, anyway i get FSAA to work without garbage background or font now. Thanks anyway =).

All seems to be working real nicely now. =P

pirate_x:
i try the patch but it comes up with a crc erro and says nothign patched and says ...done! lol i think its koo that your doing this cause i hate the way it looks but it would be kooler if you coudl get it to work with me. thanks oh by the way im running it on the ultima edtion and it has the xp patch for nvidia.

"CRC32 check failed!
nothing patched!
...done!"

thats what it looks like in the window

pirate_x:
i try the patch but it comes up with a crc erro and says nothign patched and says ...done! lol i think its koo that your doing this cause i hate the way it looks but it would be kooler if you coudl get it to work with me. thanks oh by the way im running it on the ultima edtion and it has the xp patch for nvidia.

"CRC32 check failed!
nothing patched!
...done!"

thats what it looks like in the window

P.S.- where do you get the hi def cloud patch would like that if someone has a link or can send me the file somehow that owuld be great thanks

Shaher:
Here's a funny one:

The guy who should make screenshots for me (I don't own FF VII/PC) tried to install the High Res Patch and got the following thing:

"Wrong filesize or already patched!
nothing patched!"

Well, as he says, the Res is still at 640*480.
Any idea why?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version