Project forums > FF7Voice

Doh! - Minor problem I'm probably the only one who cares about.

(1/2) > >>

Tsetra:
Well after talking to Synergy Blades via email about Meteor, it appears he's simply too busy with too many things to work with Meteor for the foreseeable future. Right now the only problem this causes is I can't restore the option Cloud would have in CARGOIN (where he jumps into the train after escaping the guards at the beginning) after Jessie thanked him. This would have led into a couple more dummied lines. Nothing huge but, I'm pretty bummed about it.
Worst case scenario, a vital field file somewhere in the future won't open. In all of Midgar, CARGOIN was my only problem, so that's good at least. On that note, almost all of the first four scenes in the game itself has been revised to match the script I sent out. I still need to finalize the Honey Bee Inn and I'll send out that script, and then it's just a matter of trying to reconstruct the cutscenes missing entirely. After working awhile, I've been able to get the NPCs on the field to run around, so after I figure out how the scripts work together I should be able to post some nice YouTube videos  :-)

Graycascade:
A Youtube video would be fantastic since I don't actually have the game for PC and can't see the demo I received via email.

Tsetra:
I apologize about that. I believe Mesden just sent everyone on the team an email with a link to the demo. My computer wasn't picking it up in hypercam or FRAPS for some reason, but I got around that now. You're not the only person who can't run FF7 so I'll keep that in mind.

Calavera:
I used Camstudio to capture. Unfortunately it could not capture audio simultaneously, so I just recorded the audio simultaneously in another program and overlaid the two.

Graycascade:

--- Quote from: Tsetra on 2008-09-23 06:44:19 ---I apologize about that. I believe Mesden just sent everyone on the team an email with a link to the demo. My computer wasn't picking it up in hypercam or FRAPS for some reason, but I got around that now. You're not the only person who can't run FF7 so I'll keep that in mind.

--- End quote ---

No worries :-D.  I don't know what I'm gonna do when the game is finished...it would suck to pay $40+ for a used 10 year old game I've already beaten.  I'll probably just try find someone I know who has it and borrow it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version