Author Topic: Pls help me  (Read 3082 times)

FFreak

• View Profile
Pls help me
« on: 2006-05-15 01:35:49 »
Hallo ;)

I know zhis question is not new but pls canu help me o get my FF VII look best.
I cant find any of this mods ;( like reunin , high res etc etc .

So pl help me ;) !!!

Thx you !

Emerald Weapon

• View Profile
Re: Pls help me
« Reply #1 on: 2006-05-15 13:53:38 »
Please don't let Jari see this... :wink:

I can't really make sense out of your post, however if you're looking for the Reunion patch, maybe this thread can help. Although I don't know if this patch is still up to date and all, you'd have to ask someone with more Game-tweaking experience.

Oh, and try writing understandable English. That helps a lot if you want people to understand you.

Relf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006-05-15 20:15:14 »
He wants mods to make his FF7 PC to look better. Don't bother helping him, if he cannot acatualy find them then we will have to put up with explaining how to use them, too.

zero88

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006-05-15 21:12:38 »
I'm hoping you found this same exact thread that you posted in game tweaking, also with people posting what you'd likely need...

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006-05-16 01:26:20 »
Quote from: zero88
I'm hoping you found this same exact thread that you posted in game tweaking, also with people posting what you'd likely need...
Both topics posted about 9 minutes apart no less...  :-o =>(Booo!)

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
« Reply #5 on: 2006-05-16 09:42:54 »
I'm with Relf on this one. If you can't even find the topics detailing the patches, odds are you're not going to have the foggiest clue how to use them either. These are not "click OK to patch" modifications, they actually require some understanding of technical things to use. They are not for everyone, and if you think "Wow, I wish I knew where to even begin doing that", then turn around and carefully walk away. If you can't even find them, let alone use them, don't bother us about it. And in this particular case, chances are the guy is not going to understand the instructions even if we spell them out for him, seeing as how English is not exactly his forte.