Author Topic: FFVII The Threat Mod Playthrough  (Read 3420 times)

ff7rules

• View Profile
FFVII The Threat Mod Playthrough
« on: 2014-07-07 13:30:03 »
If you haven't already you have to check this mod out, its amazing. It has new Bosses new enemies and other hidden surprises I literally do not know what to expect next and its great. Here is my entire play through of what's new with the mod I will try to skip the boring parts (clouds past etc) http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRI2IVwnxZTZe5_p0vXyjp92XprAvAdbm this will be updated every single day, feel free to comment and give me feedback on what you think to Sega Chiefs mod. Also if you like Subscribe to my channel would be awesome if not thanks for checking it out anyway.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
Re: FFVII The Threat Mod Playthrough
« Reply #1 on: 2014-07-07 14:09:34 »
There's already a thread for this mod on the forum; if there's feedback or bug reports I'd rather it be left there instead so I can react to it and make changes if necessary. Also, the Midgar Escape of your playthrough was made with v1.0.5, which was much harder and less balanced than the new one; could you do me a favour and add that to the vid descriptions of those earlier videos?

ff7rules

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014-07-07 15:25:29 »
Yeah no problems I will do that now Ill post this in your thread if thats ok? and delete this

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014-07-07 16:22:28 »
Cheers, bud; I appreciate it.