Author Topic: Intro Cutscenes eplay and unable to move cursor to select new game (FF7)  (Read 1892 times)

unit5016

Hello,
I recently installed the Bootleg 309 and I followed all the directions and when FF7 loads up the "Eidos" and "Squaresoft" movies play, then I get the prelude that I selected from Bootleg but then it plays the "Squaresoft" and prelude all over again unless I hit a button to skip them, then it brings up the "New game, or Continue?" screen with the custom buster sword I chose but I am unable to move up to select a new game with my arrow keys or any key that I have tried.
Any help would be helpful.

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
I suggest you wait for the 040 version of Bootleg which is highly superior with many other options! Then install again ;)

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
Uhmm maybe you could try this goto your root folder (where ffvii installed) open up the movies folder and just move the edios and the squaresoft video to your desktop now try and see what happens and for the controls i play with a gamepad so can't help you out there sorry :/ maybe someone here could help you out on that

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
by defalut FF7 Pc uses the numpad for input, besure that you have a numpad and that numlock is turned on.