Author Topic: A new FF petition...  (Read 2890 times)

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
A new FF petition...
« on: 2014-05-22 20:14:34 »
Yes, the Steam users have finally realized that Square Enix will never patch in the PSX music in Final Fantasy VIII and now have started a petition to get the PSX music officially.
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/ff8music

I knew that it isn't that easy as the last time for Square Enix to solve the problem, that's why I wonder if and how they will react to it. So please support the petition even if you are not really interested in it or even if you are a happy user of RaW, which solve that problem. At last Square Enix should realize for the future that even a rereleased game for the PC needs a bit more work.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/39150/discussions/0/558755529972175073/

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
Re: A new FF petition...
« Reply #1 on: 2014-05-22 20:29:35 »
Except they'll ignore it. Petitions like these never work, especially with a company like Square-Enix that has such a reputation for ignoring their own fans.

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #2 on: 2014-05-22 21:05:23 »

What can I say... I'm over anonymity...

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #3 on: 2014-05-22 22:09:50 »

What can I say... I'm over anonymity...

But see, that's why these petitions go no where. Who knows who that is or how many times this Leonhart jerk signed as different names with different accounts. ;) It could be one guy with lots of time on his hands to create all these fake personas to sign.

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #4 on: 2014-05-22 22:23:50 »
...this Leonhart jerk...

I would prefer to be called a "dork" instead butt... anyways. :P :P I get your point there though! They can actually identify each name if they are so interested about it and actually the music issue about FFVIII on Steam is quite notorious so a petition is not really needed...
« Last Edit: 2014-05-23 00:23:33 by LeonhartGR »