Project forums > Q-Gears

Finishing Touch - Automagically get Q-Gears to run the game! (Revision 3)

<< < (3/7) > >>

Tom:
Revision 3 - Descend into the Mako Reactor will be released a little after August 10th. Fixes glitches with the elevator field and adds animations for cloud and barret hitting the button (in the elevator).  Also work done in the later mako fields and fixes softlock in nmkin_1.

Salk:
Thank you for all your work on Q-Gears, guys!

Tom:
Sorry for the very very long delay, things have gotten quite busy because Windows 10 came out and broke the original FF7 PC98 installer, so that needed remaking.  Don't worry, the project is totally not abandoned and progress to Finishing Touch HAS been made however not enough to warrant another revision release.
~Stay tuned for the next revision of the Finishing Touch!~

Fischkopf:
That's funny, because when I switched to Windows 10 from 8.1 I just copied my old FF VII installation over, set the disk drive manually via regedit, mounted the dummy iso and I could play my previously modded installation without problems. xD

Kaldarasha:

--- Quote from: Fischkopf on 2015-09-10 17:13:05 ---That's funny, because when I switched to Windows 10 from 8.1 I just copied my old FF VII installation over, set the disk drive manually via regedit, mounted the dummy iso and I could play my previously modded installation without problems. xD

--- End quote ---

And now uninstall it and try to install it again...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version