Final Fantasy 8 > Releases

[FF8:Remastered] SeeDRemastered-UI v1.0

(1/10) > >>

Mcindus:
SeeDRemastered-UI v1.0
Menu, UI, Icon, and misc textures for Final Fantasy 8 Remastered
For use only with the Steam release of Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (Working on creating a Switch Port)
by MCINDUS

**CURRENTLY ONLY IN ENGLISH, PORTING TO ALL OTHER LANGUAGES**

To get the ENTIRE Lunatic Pandora Remastered Mods Pack, or early access to mods:
Join my PATREON!

Before/After

This mod must be unpacked using latest zzzDeArchive program OR used with Maki's DEMASTER Tool
Get zzzDeArchive HERE

This is for the MAIN mod and the FONTS, which includes the Menu, UI, Icons, etc. but only contains one alternate Gradient.

There is an extra file located in the download known as 'hitech' that will give a more updated look, with a hi-tech gradient and gunblade icon instead of the finger-pointer

"SeeDRemastered-UI v1.2"
Is a graphical overhaul which includes:

- New Title Screen (Higher Resolution)
- Optional Alternate Menu Gradient (Comes with alternate 'seedreborn-ui-hitech_rem_v1.0' file that can be used)
- NEW UI Font, (NOT Game Font) as well as various menu objects modified.  (SeeD, Time, Play, Disc, Fast/Slow, etc.)
- NEW Battle/Menu Icons and Text! (Target, Miss, Battle Numbers, Renzokuken indicators, etc.)
- NEW Optional Gunblade Cursor (Comes with alternate 'hitech' file)
- NEW Updated and colored Item Icons! (by MCINDUS)
- NEW colored Custom Icons for Status and Elemental Magic! (by MCINDUS)
- NEW Custom Icons for Junction Stats instead of old TEXT abbreviations! (HP, Str, Vit, Mag, Spr, Spd, Eva, Hit, Luck) (by MCINDUS)
- Alignment fixes!!
- Transparency fixes!
- Alternate FONT (SeeDReborn 4.1 modified for FF8:Remastered)

PLEASE DONATE HERE!

DEMASTER Version:
SeeDRemastered-FULL v1.2 (EN) DEMASTER Version Direct:  https://mega.nz/file/XwATBSYZ#-sxXnFOOkKylpvrvCoRLetfyTM_99fOEC9fF3FDNQP4
ZZZ Versions:
SeeDRemastered-UI v1.0 (EN-English)
Additional Font Replacement:
SeeDRemasteredFont-Tech v1.a (All Languages!) Direct:  https://mega.nz/file/DoRVCYQa#ho63EzySFmtlALakalNptuymErD1qFYyw4EYoaIEZ-c
Before/After

This is the official release! Let me know if you find any bugs!

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS INSIDE THE MOD!

(MORE IMAGES BEFORE/AFTER) COMING SOON

Thanks to Sebanisu and Maki for making mods possible!

Enjoy!

**CREATED 9/15/2019**
Join my PATREON for perks!

Darziak:
Looks great, I swapped out the menu gradient to your Blue and my border. Your file also helped me realise how I was packing the files wrong.  :-D

IFireflyl:
I am only upset that I wasn't your first patron! :D

Showcase:
for people who are having trouble writing the file into the program zzzDeAarchive u can open Ur map drag and drop the mod and the main into the windows dos window and it will create the path automatically

gunner_1207:

--- Quote from: Darziak on 2019-09-16 00:59:23 ---Looks great, I swapped out the menu gradient to your Blue and my edge. Your file also helped me realise how I was packing the files wrong.  :-D

--- End quote ---
little bit jealous i want that border in my original stream version lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version