Final Fantasy 7 > FF7 Tools

[PSX/PC] Save Editor - Black Chocobo (v1.11.0)

<< < (287/287)

sithlord48:
First update to the current continuous version. There is a bug fix for vmc format writes.
Black Chocobo will automatically set the PSX name to the first available name based on the contents of your psx memory card. You can change this after you imported the save in the "Test Data" tab (enable it in options). Make sure slot number you pick does not conflict w/ an existing save's slot name or your gonna have a bad time.

I Will find a better way to expose this feature in a future release.

valius:
Thank you for the info, the continuous version worked for me!

Sh1nRa358:
game time doesn't seem to display correctly when converting psx saves to pc saves. time is stuck at 0 and theres no level description underneath. It shows properly on the save slot but not in game when you enter it.

sithlord48:

--- Quote from: Sh1nRa358 on 2022-03-09 23:31:06 ---game time doesn't seem to display correctly when converting psx saves to pc saves. time is stuck at 0 and theres no level description underneath. It shows properly on the save slot but not in game when you enter it.

--- End quote ---
Can you tell me a bit more about what your trying because i was unable to reproduce this
  I Tried the following with both the continuous and 1.1.0 release

Opened a Raw Psx File  (extracted from a psx memory card via a card reader), used Save As to save it as a save02.ff7
Opened a mcr  save (full of ff7 saves) used Save as to save the file as save03.ff7
Opened a Pc Save and used "import to current slot" to pick a save from a Raw PSX Save
Opened a Pc Save and used "Import to current slot" to pick a slot from a mcr file

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version