Final Fantasy 7 > FF7 Tools

[PSX/PC] Save Editor - Black Chocobo (v1.15)

<< < (287/289) > >>

Sh1nRa358:
game time doesn't seem to display correctly when converting psx saves to pc saves. time is stuck at 0 and theres no level description underneath. It shows properly on the save slot but not in game when you enter it.

sithlord48:

--- Quote from: Sh1nRa358 on 2022-03-09 23:31:06 ---game time doesn't seem to display correctly when converting psx saves to pc saves. time is stuck at 0 and theres no level description underneath. It shows properly on the save slot but not in game when you enter it.

--- End quote ---
Can you tell me a bit more about what your trying because i was unable to reproduce this
  I Tried the following with both the continuous and 1.1.0 release

Opened a Raw Psx File  (extracted from a psx memory card via a card reader), used Save As to save it as a save02.ff7
Opened a mcr  save (full of ff7 saves) used Save as to save the file as save03.ff7
Opened a Pc Save and used "import to current slot" to pick a save from a Raw PSX Save
Opened a Pc Save and used "Import to current slot" to pick a slot from a mcr file

sithlord48:
General Progress:
 v 1.12.1  (Changes and ff7tk changes)
Biggest features
  - Update to new ff7tk
  - Bug fix to ensure '.' is included when a file has an extension
  - Adjust How save names are working
  - Show Drives in side bar (for non native box)
  - Portable Windows release now includes a settings.ini (so its settings go with it )

sithlord48:
New Release
 v 1.13.0  (Changes and ff7tk changes)
Most of the work is in ff7tk some more GUI polish and a fixed a possible crash .

sithlord48:
Black Chocobo is now available as a  Flatpak from Flathub.
 Steam Deck users should have a much easier time installing now

https://flathub.org/apps/details/io.github.sithlord48.blackchocobo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version