Final Fantasy 7 > FF7 Tools

[PSX/PC] Save Editor - Black Chocobo (v1.15)

<< < (288/289) > >>

ajfoucault:
Crazy but cool that this software keeps getting updated so many years later.

FracturedFilter:
So hopefully this isn't too stupid a question.
I lost my save a bit ago and now I'm trying to rebuild it. I am wondering in Game Progress how can I advance the discs to change the settings in Event Progress to show the switch over and select what I need. It just seems to give me selection to Sector 7 Pillar. So I was just curious if it can go beyond, or I just need to kind of get to each point and rebuild it that way? I've run the program normal and as "Administrator" otherwise I'm at a bit of a loss to change those things. Thanks for any help provided.

sithlord48:

--- Quote from: FracturedFilter on 2023-07-29 09:16:14 ---So hopefully this isn't too stupid a question.
I lost my save a bit ago and now I'm trying to rebuild it. I am wondering in Game Progress how can I advance the discs to change the settings in Event Progress to show the switch over and select what I need. It just seems to give me selection to Sector 7 Pillar. So I was just curious if it can go beyond, or I just need to kind of get to each point and rebuild it that way? I've run the program normal and as "Administrator" otherwise I'm at a bit of a loss to change those things. Thanks for any help provided.

--- End quote ---

There is very little done in terms of mapping the progress, you can change the disc number its not related to progress and the main progression variable but we are far from all events with their variables being mapped.

Kanay:
Hello, I hope project forum still works. I recently re-made from scratch my corrupted PSP save, to Shinra No.26 start but I seem to have three problems:

1. I lost my submarine. It just isn't on the map. I heard that there is some underwater stuff I'll need it for. Where do I add it?
2. After taking last Huge Materia it disappears. Cloud takes it, but I don't have it in my Key Items.
3. With all other 3 Huge Materias, after Cosmo Canyon cutscene, all 3 disappear, and only Green Materia floats there.

Is there any way to fix this? Am I just stupid? Please tell me, I just want to finish this game.

sithlord48:

--- Quote from: Kanay on 2023-11-30 16:46:17 ---1. I lost my submarine. It just isn't on the map. I heard that there is some underwater stuff I'll need it for. Where do I add it?

--- End quote ---
Not sure we don't have all of the progression stuff worked out

--- Quote from: Kanay on 2023-11-30 16:46:17 ---2. After taking last Huge Materia it disappears. Cloud takes it, but I don't have it in my Key Items.

--- End quote ---
Check the locations where you would pick them up and be sure they are collected ( this is in the location tab)

--- Quote from: Kanay on 2023-11-30 16:46:17 ---Is there any way to fix this? Am I just stupid? Please tell me, I just want to finish this game.

--- End quote ---
Your best bet is to get a save that is close to the progression you want and modify that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version