Author Topic: What is causing boss battles to be slightly zoomed-in...  (Read 515 times)

bensmack

• View Profile
Hey, I'm sorry if this issue has already been addressed...but my search didn't yield any results...

Does anyone know what is causing every boss battle to be slightly zoomed on the battle screen?  I'm going to try to upload a ss for an example of what I'm talking about.  But to give you an idea...take the first battle with Reno, he is almost completely cutoff from the left side of the screen now, as if the camera has zoomed in on the field a little.  It only seems to do this on boss battles or anything that is scripted.  Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!

Kuraudo.

• SOLDIER
  • Maktub
    • View Profile
    • Behemoth Productions
Re: What is causing boss battles to be slightly zoomed-in...
« Reply #1 on: 2023-12-10 07:27:55 »
Please send screenshots.

bensmack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2023-12-11 13:29:58 »
My apologies, here is the most recent example in my current playthrough.  As you can see, normally the screen will show the full dragon but it's zoomed in slightly so that the tail is cutoff and portions of the top.  I wish I could capture and exact ss without the mods but every time I try to run the game without loading mods the characters tend to glitch out.  I will keep trying...hopefully this gives a good idea of what I'm seeing.

Kuraudo.

• SOLDIER
  • Maktub
    • View Profile
    • Behemoth Productions
« Reply #3 on: 2023-12-12 09:58:18 »
The picture is not showing. Could you upload the picture here and send it? https://imgbb.com/upload

bensmack

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2023-12-12 13:03:00 »
Sorry about that, not sure why it won't post.  I uploaded to the link you shared, thank you.