Author Topic: 7th heaven mods will not download  (Read 1673 times)

CrimsonRaze

• View Profile
7th heaven mods will not download
« on: 2020-02-13 04:28:06 »
So as the title says, I'm trying to download the mods in the 7thHeaven catalog and not having any luck. I get the download error in the right side pane and some mods (Battle Models - Characters) will not download at all, while others such as Field Textures - Omzy might start to download sometimes and get up to the half way point and then just stop. I don't undertstand what's going on. I've tried looking at other threads with similar issues and there hasn't been a solution that seems to have worked for me. I've been trying to redownload them all day and nothing has changed. Other mods such as Field Models - Objects and Animations downloaded just fine. Is this an issue on my end?

I'm using the Steam version on Windows 10 64bit if that's any help at all. Any advice on what to do would be immensely appreciated.

One last thing, after having tried over and over to get the Field Textures - Omzy mod to download all day, this last time it gave me an "Oops..." error with the following text.

Spoiler: show
System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginReceive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Net.PooledStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Net.ConnectStream.BeginReadWithoutValidation(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Net.ConnectStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
   at Iros.Mega.MegaIros.AsyncReceive(IAsyncResult ar) in C:\cygwin64\home\Jauria\Proyectos\Final\7H\Git\7H\IrosMega\MegaIros.cs:line 393
   at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
   at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)

Really hope someone can help me out with this :)

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
Re: 7th heaven mods will not download
« Reply #1 on: 2020-02-13 12:41:50 »
Bandwidth quota exceeded, try again in a couple days, or look here on the forums for the release thread, which usually has a direct download link.

CrimsonRaze

• View Profile
Re: 7th heaven mods will not download
« Reply #2 on: 2020-02-13 13:53:23 »
Oh hey, thanks for the reply! So the bandwidth was exceeded. Okay, that works for me then, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something on my end was all. Thanks for quick reply, I'll wait a couple of days and if it's still the same, I'll be back! :)