Read this first! > FAQs and Tutorials

[FF7]Big List of Bugs [Outdated]

<< < (2/2)

unab0mb:

--- Quote from: Paul1987 on 2020-04-24 09:41:44 ---Just encountered a bug playing 7th heaven 2.0. In the temple of the ancients when your watching Tseng talk to Elena and Sephiroth there are no words on the screen anymore. The scene still runs when you press enter but without words. I was using the previous version 1.54 and the scene was fine then. Just a small problem but any ideas guys ?

--- End quote ---
You don't "play" 7th Heaven, it's a mod manager. Nor is what you're describing a bug in the program but something wrong in your mods and/or load order. Disable your mods and play vanilla first (or choose to play without mods from the play menu), then enable mods one by one as process of elimination to find out what mod is causing the issue.

Paul1987:
It's the field Models that's causing it. I use the recommended load order (press the auto button). Tried it with or without Dynamic Weapons same result. Not using Resize project either.

orichalcon:

--- Quote from: Paul1987 on 2020-04-24 09:41:44 ---Just encountered a bug playing 7th heaven 2.0. In the temple of the ancients when your watching Tseng talk to Elena and Sephiroth there are no words on the screen anymore. The scene still runs when you press enter but without words. I was using the previous version 1.54 and the scene was fine then. Just a small problem but any ideas guys ?

--- End quote ---

i encountered this same bug at one time in reunion

its fixed now in reunion, i think DLPB said model overhaul was the cause

Paul1987:
Yes so it is a bug, I thought it was. There is another one I've noticed where if you turn Clouds Dynamic Weapons on, he goes back to the original character model in some scenes like when he runs into the battle arena. So I tend to leave them off.

Bonez:
Update needed. Unstickied and locked until either an update or a new thread is made.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version