Author Topic: FF7 Character Files Edit  (Read 2272 times)

Sancez

• View Profile
FF7 Character Files Edit
« on: 2012-08-26 18:03:53 »
Hi guys, I don't really need a tool, but maybe this is the most right section to open this topic.

I want to merge  together some grafichal mods I found all over internet (character's models), in order to have exactly each character's model I want without that the other mods overwrite each other.

I used lgp tools 1.60 to open the lgp files, but all the files inside have strange names so I don't understand what file is a character or another.

What I would like to know, if someone can help me, is what are the files I need to copy and paste for each characters. I will post a list of the characters I want to modify:

- Battle.lgp: Cloud, Cloud as Shinra's Soldier (if it exist), Sephiroth, Shinra's Soldiers, Aerith and Tifa.

- Char.lgp: Cloud, Cloud as Shinra's Soldier, Sephiroth, Shinra's Soldiers, Aerith and Tifa.

- World_us.lgp: Cloud, Cloud as Shinra's Soldier (if it exist), Sephiroth, Shinra's Soldiers, Aerith and Tifa.

Thanks for the help ^^
« Last Edit: 2012-08-26 19:03:40 by Sancez »

obesebear

• View Profile
Re: FF7 Character Files Edit
« Reply #1 on: 2012-08-26 18:07:42 »
Well I literally just changed the description of the different boards to be clearer 10 minutes ago.  Apparently I didn't do a good enough job...

Topic moved to General.