Author Topic: Yoshihisa Hashimoto to the stage to talk about Square Enix's PS4 efforts.  (Read 4249 times)

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Now live

Hashimoto is talking about a new Luminous Studio engine video, which we are now seeing. This follow's last year's Angi's Philosophy.
It features many of the same characters as the last video, though this appears to be a continuation on the first.
Or perhaps not. We're reminded this is not a game, but rather just a video displaying the power of the Luminous Studio engine.
The video ends and Hashimoto is now back on stage. He says the video is representative of what Square Enix is hoping to achieve with PS4 titles.
"It's a game developer's dream," he says.
Final Fantasy brand director Shinji Hashimoto now on stage.
He says he just has one thing to say
A new Final Fantasy game is in development, he confirms, teasing "please be excited for E3 this year." [duh! whatever...!]

Now Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot takes the stage.
He's talking about Watch Dogs, a next-gen title.
He says next-gen games blur the lines between virtual and real-world.

President of Blizzard Chris Metzen reveals that Blizzard and Sony have entered into a partnership "through which we will take over the world," he jokes.
He reiterates that Blizzard's goal is world domination, though it's possible he was joking [not likely though IMO...]
« Last Edit: 2013-02-20 23:58:55 by LeonhartGR »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
All I have heard is how powerful the ps4 is, that's all they care about.  What of backward compatibility, affordability?  I've heard there is going to be no backward compatibility at all.. that's great if you are a PS3 user.

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
I personally dislike cloud gaming needs a fast connection and a lot of bandwidth to work properly...

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
"It's a game developer's dream," he says.
  :-o
Please, no! I have enough of there dreaming. It's time to wake up and do some serious (Final Fantasy) games.

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Final fantasy 17 - now with 28 hours of cutscenes and 20 minutes of gameplay that isn't running down hallways

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
Not enough info was released to make a conclusion yet i guess, they didn't even show the actual ps4 console which alot of people were looking forward to lol

syntax error

• View Profile
Console?
It will be a DRM crippled 8 core AMD PC with a new controller design and playing digital downloads.
Xbox 1 on steroids.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Thank you crazy girl! Haha! The whole truth in 3:22 minutes! The presenters face was rendered haha!
« Last Edit: 2013-02-21 21:27:14 by LeonhartGR »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9bEBkM5yok

9:25 - Adam mentions Square and how "tone-deaf" they are to the players wants. He's such an intelligent person.

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Haha... you don't need to be clever to admit the obvious... duh! Most of the qhimm members are talking about it for years!!! We are geniuses indeed! Thanks! :P :P

by  marcusmalone on a youtube comment:

Watching these guys present, I feel like someone's mum wanting to shout out, 'don't be nervous son, you're doing fine!'

he's definitely a genius imo :D

more genius quotes (and without getting payed for it :P)

marcusmalone

Much of this presentation implies one statement: 'sorry about the f**k ups with PS3'.

( I love those comments <3)

P.S.: Why this reminds me of Black Mesa? :P :P :P :P
« Last Edit: 2013-02-22 02:28:12 by LeonhartGR »

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
yewles is a legend!
« Reply #11 on: 2013-02-25 21:28:59 »