Author Topic: The APZ Cloud Project!!!!  (Read 269282 times)

Garland_Ilferet

• View Profile
The APZ Cloud Project!!!!
« Reply #475 on: 2009-08-25 13:18:34 »
PLz.. Release this APZ old pal!....PLZ. PLZ...I want to try this one!!!...And can you make the other ones if you can?/..But for now I'd like that Cloud field Characater to roam around FFVII world!!..PLz .Plz..I'm begging here...I'm already dying...urk!... :-P

*use phoenix down on Harruzame*

Blood_Crow (Mendelevium)

• Blood is the drink of life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: 2009-08-27 02:49:56 »
Pardon me APZ. Well i just took a look at a lot of your work recently. >.>, i have to say, your item models are just plain cool. xD... I especially like the key cards, no idea why tho.

well anyways, i was just wondering, you know that image with four shots of your chibi sephi (i am not asking you to release anything), you know the one that is holding the jenova head . Did you model the jenova head from scratch? Cause it is very good work. xD...

I like the details... >.>;;

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: 2009-08-27 02:52:04 »
The chibi Sephy was made from the KHII model, so it can't be released :cry:

I don't think that Jenova is in that game, so maybe that would be releasable...

Blood_Crow (Mendelevium)

• View Profile
« Reply #478 on: 2009-08-27 02:53:11 »
The chibi Sephy was made from the KHII model, so it can't be released :cry:

I don't think that Jenova is in that game, so maybe that would be releasable...

Thats not quite what i was asking, i knew that sephi was from KH2 lol.
And I would love it if he released the jenova head... >.>
i am fickle about details. xD..

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: 2009-08-27 02:55:17 »
Well the question was ambiguous!  :-P

And I addressed the Jenova head. I didn't say anything useful, but I addressed it :wink:

Blood_Crow (Mendelevium)

• View Profile
« Reply #480 on: 2009-08-27 02:58:46 »
Indeed. And sure it was useful.
Possible someone didn't know it was the KHII sephiroth, and then would plead with him to release it.
We wouldn't want that would we?
XD. Lol.

>.>
Besides, i should apologize, i sounded a tad mean.
So, i am sorry.
 :wink:

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: 2009-08-27 03:00:35 »
I forgive you :-P

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: 2009-08-28 07:11:41 »
Ysh!!!! t;s bnn whl bt th Phnx Dwn tk ts ffct lngr thn xpctd...*rbs ff drt*...phw!!!! *cgh*...x Whts hppnng hr? s th......m 0ld bdd Cld rmng rnd Mdgr r stll swmmng rnd Cst dl Sl?.... 'd rll lk t s hm wlkn rnd nw... PLZ PZ!!! D s fvr!!..nd rls hm nw plz!!!...*whmprs*...'m bggng y!!!...*pp lk*...hhh!!!... ts th TRKS!!! Rn!!!..Lmt brk?....*bp* *bp* *bp*..... ZR!!!??!?!?...Crp!!..*Thd!**ShhhllcckkBng!* *thr wrd stff* ...hhhhhh!!!...*twwwnnggg!!*
« Last Edit: 2009-08-28 07:17:53 by halkun »

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
« Reply #483 on: 2009-08-28 07:16:18 »
Ysh!!!! t;s bnn whl bt th Phnx Dwn tk ts ffct lngr thn xpctd...*rbs ff drt*...phw!!!! *cgh*...x Whts hppnng hr? s th......m ld bdd Cld rmng rnd Mdgr r stll swmmng rnd Cst dl Sl?.... 'd rll lk t s hm wlkn rnd nw... PLZ PZ!!! D s fvr!!..nd rls hm nw plz!!!...*whmprs*...'m bggng y!!!...*pp lk*...hhh!!!... ts th TRKS!!! Rn!!!..Lmt brk?....*bp* *bp* *bp*..... ZR!!!??!?!?...Crp!!..*Thd!**ShhhllcckkBng!* *thr wrd stff* ...hhhhhh!!!...*twwwnnggg!!*

I thought I told you to lay off the nonsense posting. It's neither "cute" or "funny"
It in fact annoys me to no end.
« Last Edit: 2009-08-28 07:18:06 by halkun »

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: 2009-08-28 07:20:02 »
*sigh*...I thought it was funny though...*sigh*

Sorry for that Halkun....I'll stop doing those remarks....This is me DEAD serious.

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
« Reply #485 on: 2009-08-28 07:24:18 »
There is an appropriate place for that on this forum, I can't even disemvowel you there....

SwornEnemy

• View Profile
« Reply #486 on: 2009-08-28 08:58:45 »
one thing bout the chibi model,,, make his eyes smaller,, there way to big...........

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #487 on: 2009-08-28 20:21:06 »
Aw i see that yall are getting restless. I understand. But I'm also a dreadfully busy man! I want to get this thing out there.

Please have just alittle bit more patience. Thank you!  :wink:

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #488 on: 2009-08-28 20:40:02 »
Actually, I really like the large eyes on the chibi. JMO

Xatoku

« Reply #489 on: 2009-08-31 05:09:53 »
Excuse me for the miscommunication, but what exactly is in the release pack?  The Cloud Model itself or the patch?

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #490 on: 2009-08-31 07:10:49 »
Lemme give you guys a slice of my life.

-I go to work full time
-I go to school full time
-I'm the oldest of 9 children
-My brother was wrongly accused of criminal mischief and sentenced to 10 years
-In lieu of that, he gets 8 years of probation (He's innocent)
-My mother lost her house to the mortgage company
-My aunt is slandering us and accusing that same brother of molesting her child
-She's not interested in finding out who actually did it (my brother was in boot camp when it happened and barely knows that little girl at all)
-I'm working on 2 comic books
-I'm working on this (Updated battle model, 12 field models)
-I'm drawing album art for my friends music
-I'm designing patterns for upscale house decorating
-I have aspergers syndrome
-I have stress related hypertension
-I'm getting married in 3 months

I'm not making any patches, sorry!

I hope you guys understand that I'm a very busy person. and as much as I'd like to work on this a bunch. it's alittle low on my list of priorities. I'm not giving up on it. All i can do is ask for you patience and thank you guys for it. And thank you for loving my cloud the way i lovingly crafted every detail on him. Thanks! :-D

Xatoku

« Reply #491 on: 2009-08-31 07:48:09 »
I didn't ask you to make anything.  I simply asked what the download contained.

Matt2Tees

• Sauntam/MXster/Machinimatt
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: 2009-08-31 08:10:36 »
I hope you guys understand that I'm a very busy person. and as much as I'd like to work on this a bunch. it's alittle low on my list of priorities. I'm not giving up on it. All i can do is ask for you patience and thank you guys for it. And thank you for loving my cloud the way i lovingly crafted every detail on him. Thanks! :-D

Ok, if your so busy, why not get someone else to help make the chibi? Everyone understands how busy life is, with work, school and family.

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #493 on: 2009-08-31 11:51:36 »
I'm not really complaining! :-)

Just giving you guys a rough overview of how completely crazy life has become for me. It's not excuses, just facts.

I donnot wish to hand my files over to other people because it's my project, I wanna do it!  :wink: This isn't a job or it'd be done by now. This is one of the few things I do on my own free time that I don't get paid for or that I don't pay for.

I didn't ask you to make anything.  I simply asked what the download contained.
Updated Battle Model, Updated Buster Sword, Field models.

I play it by ear. This is on the backburner right now. I'm just letting you guys know i haven't abandoned it.

Xatoku

« Reply #494 on: 2009-08-31 11:56:41 »
Sounds cool, I haven't really tried any of these, but once the mood strikes, I'll be sure to give this a shot ;).  I'm currently having quite the busy lifestyle myself, just so you know, you're not alone XD. :evil:

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: 2009-08-31 15:34:30 »
Congrats on getting married soon  :-)

JordieBo

• View Profile
« Reply #496 on: 2009-08-31 15:42:33 »
Lemme give you guys a slice of my life.

-I go to work full time
-I go to school full time
-I'm the oldest of 9 children
-My brother was wrongly accused of criminal mischief and sentenced to 10 years
-In lieu of that, he gets 8 years of probation (He's innocent)
-My mother lost her house to the mortgage company
-My aunt is slandering us and accusing that same brother of molesting her child
-She's not interested in finding out who actually did it (my brother was in boot camp when it happened and barely knows that little girl at all)
-I'm working on 2 comic books
-I'm working on this (Updated battle model, 12 field models)
-I'm drawing album art for my friends music
-I'm designing patterns for upscale house decorating
-I have aspergers syndrome
-I have stress related hypertension
-I'm getting married in 3 months

I'm not making any patches, sorry!

I'm not trying to sound like a complete dick, but some of things weren't really nessacery. This is a forum for Final Fantasy discussion and modification, please leave that kind of discussion to the Completely Unrelated section because these kinds of posts make people feel bad for not doing anything to people who post them. I'm sorry if this has offended you in any way, I would just rather posts like these not created as they leave space for mis-interperation and arguments.

« Reply #497 on: 2009-08-31 23:27:45 »
Hey APZ. Your model is pure awesomeness. But, i was just thinking on how to further improve your already magnificent work.  :-D
First off, i find it quite odd that the metal part on the left arm is the exact same size as the bare right arm, shouldn't it be a bit bigger? I mean it is slightly bigger, bit i think it needs to be i bit more, emphasized...
And the bare right shoulder should be lowered a tiny bit, realistically, shouldn't it be a tad bit smaller than the metal shoulder?
Also, the nose is slightly pinched it seems... i don't really know how to improve that though.
And one last thing... With the newer kimeras, with there animation editing, i was thinking.. your cloud as it is has his arms out to far, it just doesn't look realistic. Maybe a bit more to his sides would be better. I don't know, just throwing that one out there.
Overall OUTSTANDING work. A huge contribution to the modding community.

Again, i apologize, i have had a long past few days... This may sound like i am a bit pissed off, and i am sorry for that. But, I am truly just trying to offer some constructive criticism.

And APZ congrats on getting married. :D.
« Last Edit: 2009-09-01 03:09:48 by BrokenCrowe »

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #498 on: 2009-09-01 05:58:41 »
Work, school, partner, family. We all have that in life and yeah, they sure do take up alot of your time. You contribute like 95% of your time to them so we all know what it feels like. We are all understanding of how life can be (I sure do hope everyone is, lol), but its great that you said you haven't abandoned it, actually, I think it was awesome that you said that. And we all truly cannot wait for the next release (whenever that may be) but I'm sure we'll all love it. Btw, that updated Buster Sword caught my attention... Hehe  :lol:

On a side note: Congratulations on your marriage.  :-)

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: 2009-09-01 06:04:04 »
Was there an update already?....I don't see any difference in the first post??