Author Topic: How to install the Phoenix Rejuvenation Project with Prior Mods?  (Read 2956 times)

Travis

• "I control the world with fear."
    • View Profile
Ok, I want to install the Phoenix Rejuvenation project.

I HAVE NOT DOWNLOADED IT yet.

I want this to go without a scratch so it doesn't ruin my game in any way shape or form.

I currently have these mods activated and working, I don't want to ruin them or make it so I have to uninstall FF7...

Aali's Drivers
Gjoe's Hardcore Mod
FF7 Music Installer

What I want is a STEP BY STEP in-depth guide of how to download and patch the Phoenix Rejuvenation Project SMOOTHLY. A link to the most updated version would also be nice.

I don't want to ruin the mods I currently have, I don't want to have to uninstall the game. The first time I ran this Patch (A LONG WHILE AGO) I ended up having to uninstall the game because I messed up somewhere along the way.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, but please a step by step guide to make it work with the above mods is what I am asking for. I would also like a link to the most up to date version of the mod to dowload as well. 

ante900310

Install RPR and delete all files except 00.lgp and 01.lgp unpack them in to separate folders ( 00 , 01 ) with Highwind!

These files are usually found in the default FF7 directory under Final Fantasy VII\data\ffprp

Locate "Final Fantasy VII\data\field\char.lgp" and "Final Fantasy VII\data\wm\world_us.lgp" unpack them in to separate folders (char , world_us)

Now copy the content of 00 folder into the char folder and

copy the content of 01 folder into the world_us folder recompile them into char.lgp and world_us.lgp respectively.

now replace the old char.lgp and world.lgp with the new ones you just recomplied!

Voila!.. Probably I haven't tested but I think it should work in theory at least

« Last Edit: 2011-02-03 03:16:45 by ante900310 »

Terid__K

^ There's no need to do all that. Just renaming the files works fine.