Author Topic: Apology  (Read 70596 times)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: Apology
« Reply #50 on: 2011-02-26 21:23:42 »
What the hell, I'm agreeing with Hermoor

EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!!!

Don't worry. It's perfectly acceptable to agree with Hermoor, as long as one thinks what he does for very different reasons.

I happen to agree with Hermoor about religion, but my reasons for doing so are completely different.

Vincent

« Reply #51 on: 2011-02-26 21:27:13 »
rofl.  I've always said Jari was the biggest troll on this forum and yet somehow you guys are just barely realizing this.  Maybe some of you were just too scared to admit it?  I dunno.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2011-02-26 21:28:09 »
rofl.  I've always said Jari was the biggest troll on this forum and yet somehow you guys are just barely realizing this.  Maybe some of you were just too scared to admit it?  I dunno.

Who on Earth are you?

Vincent

« Reply #53 on: 2011-02-26 21:30:21 »

Who on Earth are you?

Matron Orlha the Insane, obv.  I think this time I'll enjoy my stay now.

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2011-02-26 21:31:41 »

Who on Earth are you?

Matron Orlha the Insane, obv.  I think this time I'll enjoy my stay now.

GTFO FAGGOT

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2011-02-26 21:32:13 »
I think this time I'll enjoy my stay now.

Somehow, I doubt your stay will be a long one.

Vincent

« Reply #56 on: 2011-02-26 21:35:28 »
GTFO FAGGOT

Oh my... so very, very rude.  I'm not sure I'll be going away anytime soon now that Obesebear has suddenly turned into a nice, upstanding guy.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2011-02-26 21:38:39 »
I'm not sure I'll be going away anytime soon now that Obesebear has suddenly turned into a nice, upstanding guy.

I'll just be chilling unless I notice something EXTREMELY wrong.

I think Obesebear can still ban you without breaking his new promise. I believe sl1982 can ban you as well.

BTW, this seems to me like an attempt to engineer a situation where the mods will have to become strict again; I do hope it won't work.

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2011-02-26 21:39:00 »
GTFO FAGGOT

Oh my... so very, very rude.

You think I really give a shit?  GTFO, you've caused us enough problems, I don't care if you've turned over a new leaf.  GTFO Fuckface

Vincent

« Reply #59 on: 2011-02-26 21:41:35 »
GTFO FAGGOT

You think I really give a sh*t?  GTFO, you've caused us enough problems, I don't care if you've turned over a new leaf.  GTFO f*ckface

No, I think maybe you're just butthurt or something from what I had said in the past.  I never really caused any severe problems. 
YOU, on the other-hand, are very rude!  Hmph!

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2011-02-26 21:49:44 »
GTFO FAGGOT

You think I really give a sh*t?  GTFO, you've caused us enough problems, I don't care if you've turned over a new leaf.  GTFO f*ckface

No, I think maybe you're just butthurt or something from what I had said in the past.  I never really caused any severe problems. 
YOU, on the other-hand, are very rude!  Hmph!

Yeahno, not very butthurt at all.  I just have a severe dislike for trolls, being a former troll myself.  It's not a matter of whether or not you caused me problems, but you caused these forums problems.  Especially since there are several people here that I would actually consider friends.  I guess you could say you've caused me problems via proxy.  As far as me being rude, f*ck you, I don't give a flying f*ck.  Even if you did turn over a new leaf, you had your chances here, sorry, but them's the breaks in my opinion, once you f*ck up and get banned, you're banned, all past, and future accounts.  There are some people here, and I won't name names, that I feel shouldn't be on the forums.  I talk to these people on IRC, and I have no problem with them being on the IRC, but because they have caused problems on the forums, they shouldn't be allowed on it.

EDIT: and now at Mako's request, I'm going to stop being an abrasive dickbag.

Jari

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2011-02-26 21:52:42 »
....errrr... k, gaiz, thanks for putting my "trolling" into perspective, I guess.

I am facepalming here, btw.

To mods and admins; would you kindly - you have played Bioshock, haven't you? - not close the thread yet?

I quite want to reply to both Covarr and Mako, but I'm having too much fun with Fallout: New Vegas to dig up my IRC logs right now. And I don't really see a point of opening a new thread for it, either.

Don't close this one yet? Pretty please?

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2011-02-26 21:55:58 »
....errrr... k, gaiz, thanks for putting my "trolling" into perspective, I guess.

To mods and admins; would you kindly - you have played Bioshock, haven't you? - not close the thread yet?

I quite want to reply to both Covarr and Mako, but I'm having too much fun with Fallout: New Vegas to dig up my IRC logs right now. And I don't really see a point of opening a new thread for it, either.

Oh yes, I'm with Jari, I want to see what Fox News tactics he uses, and what logs he posts out of context to appear to be in his favor.

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2011-02-26 22:00:43 »

Oh yes, I'm with Jari, I want to see what Fox News tactics he uses, and what logs he posts out of context to appear to be in his favor.

Be prepared for some heavy sliced up logs folks stay tuned! Example: Jari is not cool for hurting Mako.
>Jari is cool -Mako

Just sayin'

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2011-02-26 22:01:48 »

Be prepared for some heavy sliced up logs folks stay tuned! Example: Jari is not cool for hurting Mako.
>Jari is cool -Mako

Just sayin'

Jari is the Glenn Beck of Qhimm.  Crazy, full of stupid theories, and....well a fucking retard.

Mirenheart

• Pone
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2011-02-26 22:15:36 »
Well, i haven't been very active on the forum lately only occasionally looking around.

@Obesebear: I never really saw anything wrong with how strict you were. It actually forced me to pay attention to the rules more, rather than skip over them and go straight to posting like I usually did. Still, if you feel you were too harsh, have at it. I'm glad you felt you needed to change yourself.

Concerning Jari: WTH? This is the awesome admin that everyone liked? Damn. I knew he was a troll to Hermoor, I just didn't realize he was a troll all together. I expected something better. Oh well, I learned something new today, so yay for me!

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
« Reply #66 on: 2011-02-26 22:18:01 »
Is there like an Anti-Qhimm headquarters or something? Or do some people possess an Idiot Sense that begins to tingle when there are pointless arguements taking place somewhere on the internet?  Can't this be contained to PMs?  I mean, these people seem to be some form of emotionally stunted verbal exhibitionists or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3xwDDLuLcY

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2011-02-26 22:19:00 »
Is there like an Anti-Qhimm headquarters or something? Or do some people possess an Idiot Sense that begins to tingle when there are pointless arguements taking place somewhere on the internet?  Can't this be contained to PMs?  I mean, these people seem to be some form of emotionally stunted verbal exhibitionists or something.

I have a theory about what is really going on here...

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2011-02-26 22:20:08 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3xwDDLuLcY

Ahh, but if we kept it to ourselves, we wouldn't be able to put it on display for everybody to enjoy

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
« Reply #69 on: 2011-02-26 22:21:45 »
Off course.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #70 on: 2011-02-26 22:22:12 »
my respect for Jari before he left = 89%

respect for Jari now = 1%

if you say your gonna leave at least stick to your convictions, coming in here and trying to piss everyone off makes you look like a TOTAL dick.

and nothing, no matter what you respond with, will change that in any way.

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2011-02-26 22:24:38 »
So, Jari, it's taking you quite a while to edit those IRC logs.  This should be fun.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2011-02-26 22:25:44 »
if you say your gonna leave at least stick to your convictions, coming in here and trying to piss everyone off makes you look like a TOTAL d*ck.

I know it's "Let's hate Jari" day today, but he was called out before he came here. I'm sure Bosola wasn't trying to cause trouble, but it was an obvious reference to what happened when Jari left and something that, if it were aimed at me, I would have responded to.

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2011-02-26 22:27:51 »
if you say your gonna leave at least stick to your convictions, coming in here and trying to piss everyone off makes you look like a TOTAL d*ck.

I know it's "Let's hate Jari" day today, but he was called out before he came here. I'm sure Bosola wasn't trying to cause trouble, but it was an obvious reference to what happened when Jari left and something that, if it were aimed at me, I would have responded to.

But there was no reason for him to be such a dick when he responded.  Now he's just getting ridic in calling out Mako and Covarr, two people who are quite possible the most benign and neutral people around here.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2011-02-26 22:30:12 »
But there was no reason for him to be such a d*ck when he responded.  Now he's just getting ridic in calling out Mako and Covarr, two people who are quite possible the most benign and neutral people around here.

I won't go into the Mako situation; I know far too little about it. However, it's ridic to say that Jari called out Covarr; it was the other way around.