Author Topic: Steam Summer Sale Until July 9th! Get FF7 for $5.99!  (Read 5498 times)

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
The Steam Summer Sale is currently underway. You can pick up FF7 for $5.99, and of course other FF games and non-FF games as well on the cheap. You even get an additional $5 off if you spend $30 or more. Sadly, C&C Remastered isn't on sale.  :(

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
Re: Steam Summer Sale Until July 9th! Get FF7 for $5.99!
« Reply #1 on: 2020-06-25 21:46:00 »
I bought C&C Remastered at full price. I consider it worth it. Maybe it will give EA the right ideas this time. Dont kill off our RTS games

Fewtch

• All good things in time
    • View Profile
    • ArtStation
« Reply #2 on: 2020-06-26 04:19:16 »
Maybe it will give EA the right ideas this time.
I wouldn't hold your breath on EA unless you want to die blue in the face

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #3 on: 2020-06-26 12:32:18 »
I don't buy into the whole "brand loyalty" mentality that the boomers were dedicated to, but EA does have a blanket-ban on my shopping list. I can't remember the last thing I bought that was EA. Mass Effect 2 was probably the last thing I bought on purpose. Some other things came in bundles. I've seen that Dead Space 3 is now on "Steam". In reality it's a proxy purchase through Origin apparently.

Eh-hem; FFXIIZA is still expensive even with the 50% discount. The port was handled so awkwardly that SquEnix have probably pushed it to the side hoping people forget the state it's in. After hacked license boards were "patched" (they weren't) and running like a yam on my laptop I gave up on it too. I guess IX is still the price it is because it's one of the most recent re-releases.

So far I've picked up Tales of Vesperia and Darksiders III Deluxe (which is cheaper if you buy it in the bundle with the other Darksiders stuff). Considering other things too. Maybe FFVIII (I don't actually own my original copy any more :( ). Not taking recommendations because my backlog is now ~6 months long. :P

Landarma

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2020-06-29 12:46:14 »
Hmm... I wonder if I'll end up with buying something?(I doubt so, but...)