Final Fantasy 9 > FF9 Tools

[PC] Save editor - Memoria (0.6.3.1)

<< < (65/68) > >>

OneThousandDogs:
For some reason, editing does not actually commit the edits. When make sure to hit apply and then actually save (even tried 'save as') but the save is not affected. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Trying to edit 2016 Steam.

gunner_1207:

--- Quote from: OneThousandDogs on 2021-07-02 22:01:58 ---For some reason, editing does not actually commit the edits. When make sure to hit apply and then actually save (even tried 'save as') but the save is not affected. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

--- End quote ---
yeah now you mention it ii did find something similar, when i was messing about with the character stats 

gunner_1207:

--- Quote from: OneThousandDogs on 2021-07-02 22:01:58 ---For some reason, editing does not actually commit the edits. When make sure to hit apply and then actually save (even tried 'save as') but the save is not affected. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

--- End quote ---
got it, you have to save any changes before moving between characters/options

OneThousandDogs:

--- Quote from: gunner_1207 on 2021-07-06 19:45:33 --- got it, you have to save any changes before moving between characters/options

--- End quote ---

I tried it that way after you mentioned it and it still didn't commit the saves to my file. Stats, names, equips, gil, items - nothing I edited was saved.

gjoerulv:

--- Quote from: OneThousandDogs on 2021-07-06 21:34:23 ---I tried it that way after you mentioned it and it still didn't commit the saves to my file. Stats, names, equips, gil, items - nothing I edited was saved.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm, so basically the editor doesn't work? Can't say I've noticed that, lol. Do you know what version you are using?
Edit: Just to make sure. You actually have to save the file too. The save button in the toolbar, or file -> save.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version