Author Topic: [FF7] Qhimm Catalog 3.0 Reports / Requests  (Read 317128 times)

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: [FF7] Qhimm Catalog 3.0 Reports / Requests
« Reply #500 on: 2020-07-04 03:03:24 »
Hi,

Just having a look through this and am very impressed.

I would love to see a mod in 7th Heaven that (maybe selectably) includes the 85 amazingly reworked fields from Jusete's Project Edge fields, but for the ones that have not been done yet, the upscaled ones from Remako are used.

Is there is a way to selectively import, or would I have to unpack both .iros and merge the contents into one superset?

Just load Project Edge above Remako HD. PE will load in first and anything untouched by it will move on to use RHD.

blankdiploma

• View Profile
« Reply #501 on: 2020-09-03 03:20:43 »
Hello,

Is there some way for me to tell which version of the Hardcore mod is included in Qhimm Catalog - Gameplay? I can't find older release notes anywhere, and the readme file says 1.06, which is NOT the most recent version in Gjoerulv's forum thread.

I ask because I encountered a bug while playing that he claims was fixed by a later version, so I'm trying to figure out whether I need to install his mod manually or not.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #502 on: 2020-09-09 11:38:59 »
If it's 1.06 in the Readme, then that's your answer. I'd double check the Hardcore Mod release notes to make sure your bug matches what's noted in one of the updates. You'll need to rely on the installer to fix it after that.

CragOrion

• View Profile
« Reply #503 on: 2021-06-04 08:07:01 »
Hi, I hope I'm in the right place. I'm coming back to FF7 after around a year and ran into a problem with the Animations - Qhimm Catalog mod.

I had a savegame right after exiting the Mithril Cave that I picked back up, and noticed that the game crashes if I try to go back into the cave, into Ft. Condor, or go into the interaction where you get Yuffie.

I tried turning off all my mods and then started enabling them one by one. I am able to enter those areas fine with only Miscellaneous - Qhimm Catalog mod, and then the Animations mod was the very next mod I tried enabling and that crashed it. Checked the mod options and found that it was the option Battle > 1 - 60 FPS that was causing the crashes. If I turn that off, the game plays fine.

I'm not sure what changed within the last year that would make it all of a sudden stop working.

In the last year, I have upgraded my MB, CPU, GPU, and made the switch to SSD, but I can't imagine that any of that would cause an issue since they're all UPgrades.

Any thoughts?

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
« Reply #504 on: 2021-06-04 19:09:39 »
The 60fps doesn't work. Don't use it. Why it is still downloadable I'm unsure honestly. Or where people are still getting it. Over the last year I think the mods have had to tell a couple hundred people to not use it because it's messed up. Still to this day nobody has achieved correct, full 60fps in a working manner. That one from the Catalog sorta faked it in a way that causes crashes.

CragOrion

• View Profile
« Reply #505 on: 2021-06-05 14:18:18 »
Oh, I don't know if it's still downloadable. I got it over a year ago and then took a break, but it seemed to work fine back then.

EDIT:
Seems like it is still available
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UjBqUbVKg4RPLEeq7
« Last Edit: 2021-06-05 14:23:58 by CragOrion »

Chrysalis

• ESUI Developer
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: 2021-06-29 11:29:08 »
It will show up in builds of 7h that still use the old catalog url, although wont be downloadable.

Atreides

• View Profile
« Reply #507 on: 2021-06-29 14:31:34 »
Hi there.

Sorry if it was asked already but i am confused with a mod.

I wanted to check certain Sephiroth mod from this http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=15156.100

Genesis063 mentioned the mod was going to be integrated with 7theaven but i cannot find it. I suppose it was not added yet or canceled?. i found the .iro file in the thread but i don't know if it is the latest version or it is bugged. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ufiphrto2153ssh/Sephiroth%20Story%20Mod.iro

Thanks!
« Last Edit: 2021-06-29 14:33:08 by Atreides »

Chrysalis

• ESUI Developer
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: 2021-08-18 01:09:24 »
Hi there.

Sorry if it was asked already but i am confused with a mod.

I wanted to check certain Sephiroth mod from this http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=15156.100

Genesis063 mentioned the mod was going to be integrated with 7theaven but i cannot find it. I suppose it was not added yet or canceled?. i found the .iro file in the thread but i don't know if it is the latest version or it is bugged. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ufiphrto2153ssh/Sephiroth%20Story%20Mod.iro

Thanks!

From the post it looks like EQ2Alyza did add it in the catalog 2.0, but I dont think it is in 3.0, we are currently working on 4.0, so I will see if this can be included in that (the one enhanced by Alyza).

WolfMan

• One whos possessed by nothing possesses evrything
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: 2021-08-18 02:40:16 »
Hi everyone. It has been a long time since I have been active and I am sorry for that. I am just now getting back into things and I have found this NinoStyle thing and I love it. I want to know how to contact him because I would like to work on a small project making WereXIII fit the NinoStyle art. Who can help me with this??

Kuraudo.

• SOLDIER
  • Maktub
    • View Profile
    • Behemoth Productions
« Reply #510 on: 2021-08-18 09:44:33 »
Hi everyone. It has been a long time since I have been active and I am sorry for that. I am just now getting back into things and I have found this NinoStyle thing and I love it. I want to know how to contact him because I would like to work on a small project making WereXIII fit the NinoStyle art. Who can help me with this??
You can find him on qhimm discord: NiNoStyle#6838

Or else, his mod page.

Perfect Zell

• View Profile
« Reply #511 on: 2022-02-02 21:43:10 »
The backgrounds in Backgrounds mod don't load for me. They worked fine when they were part of the old User Interface pack.

Chrysalis

• ESUI Developer
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: 2022-03-18 17:28:29 »
The backgrounds in Backgrounds mod don't load for me. They worked fine when they were part of the old User Interface pack.
These should be fixed now, thanks for letting us know.