Author Topic: 7th Heaven Canary Bug Reports and Suggestions  (Read 5670 times)

strife98

• Global moderator
  • Doink!
    • View Profile
7th Heaven Canary Bug Reports and Suggestions
« on: 2021-08-02 01:01:54 »
7th Heaven Canary Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

Right now 7th Heaven is being updated frequently, and bugs can pop up here and there.
We're working on pushing forward to a stable release!
For that to happen we need to get rid of as many bugs in the canary version that we can find!
Also if you have any ideas that would improve the quality of life for 7th Heaven, we'd love to hear those too!

As time goes on, this page will be updated with current known issues, and solutions that might need another kind of
fix outside of a 7th Heaven issue.

7th Heaven Tutorial

« Last Edit: 2021-08-02 18:15:29 by strife98 »

Re: 7th Heaven Canary Bug Reports and Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: 2023-10-03 00:01:00 »
Would it be possible to add some overscan or integer scaling in a future update? I'm having a slight scaling issue not with 7th heaven or the game but with the CRT I'm using & I have it scaled about the best I can get but FF7 is still to far off screen. Most PC games & emulators I don't have this issue either cause I can scale it or what's off screen isn't important. Love the work done btw.

MG3

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2023-10-28 05:31:25 »
The enemy level booster in Gameplay Tweaks might be busted. Tried it out and used sense and there was no change.

QPhenomAnon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2023-10-31 18:56:06 »
Hi im having trouble using 7th Heaven. i figured out how to dl some of the mods but when i click play on 7th Heaven i get this error message

### Launching Final Fantasy VII ###
Unknown error when launching the game: There was an error generating the XML document.

Anyone know how to fix this? ANy help would be appreicated thanks!

RedGlassInTifasHand

• One million years dungeon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2024-02-26 15:46:55 »
Feature suggestions:

1A. Add Master Volume slider to Game Launcher Settings. Would be easier to change the in-game volumes all at once. This, or:

1B. Make it so that if you hold Shift while sliding any of the volume sliders, it would adjust all sliders at the same time.

2. Add a hotkey "m" to mute all in-game sounds during gameplay. This would be handy, if for example watching streams or listening other music during gameplay.