Author Topic: Any updates on a 60 FPS fix, for the Animations mod, in 7th Heaven 2.2 and up ??  (Read 3038 times)

EliteOne

• View Profile
Any updates on a 60 FPS fix, for the Animations mod, in 7th Heaven 2.2 and up ??

Chrysalis

• ESUI Developer
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
Hi, there is no update forthcoming, but there is planned work on the graphics driver for the game to incorporate 60fps battles into that.

The reason the animation mod was removed because it was causing too many technical issues with the game, and also confusion related to how it operates, specifically it renders the battles at 60fps, but the models still have 15fps animations.  So the main benefit is smoother menus and smooth reels.

EliteOne

• View Profile
there is planned work on the graphics driver for the game to incorporate 60fps battles into that.

do you have a month and year estimate, for when this game driver will be complete ?

i've been waiting on 60 FPS battles, for over 15 months.

Ultroman

• View Profile
I very much second this motion, but I realize this is people's spare-time, so I'm very happy with what we have. It's tremendous work! The battles are what do it for me, though, and since I saw someone running it with just interpolation between the keyframes or something like that, I just haven't been able to get it out of my mind. I hope we get to see it one day. Godspeed with everything!

KingKwentyne

• View Profile
This is much anticipated! Thank you to all who are committed to making this available.

Thanks!

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods

EliteOne

• View Profile
https://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=21010.0 Here is the thread for it

can you please post a new video on youtube, with 60 fps on, along with the graphics mods activated ??

the one you posted is hard to see.

please post a new video.