Project forums > Team Avalanche

Team Avalanche needs your help!

(1/12) > >>

sl1982:
Hey guys, if you have been around this forum for any length of time you may know me as the project co-ordinator of Team Avalanche's Graphical overhaul. As you may have also noticed that our mod has expanded from its original intent. Going from a font upgrade to a full graphical overhaul is a massive undertaking to say the least. So I am putting out a casting call for all you lovers of the game. We need your help to do this. Us few members cannot possibly do it alone. So if anyone out there is willing to help there are many things to do. If you are a modeller, a texturer or a graphic artist we can use your skills. PM me if you are interested. But be aware there are guidelines that need to be followed.

1. We are attempting to keep as close to the original game as possible, this is a graphical update only.
2. There is a minimum standard that we will hold all work to. If we find that a submission is inadequate then you may be asked to tweak or redo the work. Or we may also make changes ourselves.
3. Anyone who submits work will be considered part of Team Avalanche and will be part of any discussions on graphical styles. But remember it is a democracy, if something is a majority you must accept it. We need no fighting amongst team members. (Head designers do carry veto power though :P)

So if this is something you are interested in joining we would love to have you. Lets put all our skills together to make ff7 the best it can possibly be!

drfeelgud88:
I'd SO join, but I know absolutely nothing! I feel ashamed of myself.  :oops:

sl1982:

--- Quote from: drfeelgud88 on 2009-10-20 05:39:26 ---I'd SO join, but I know absolutely nothing! I feel ashamed of myself.  :oops:

--- End quote ---

Theres no better time to learn. I knew nothing before I started the mod.

Satoh:

--- Quote from: drfeelgud88 on 2009-10-20 05:39:26 ---I'd SO join, but I know absolutely nothing! I feel ashamed of myself.  :oops:

--- End quote ---

If you're weak, grow stronger.

As for decisions and contribution, I'll help out whenever I'm around and able.

drfeelgud88:

--- Quote from: sl1982 on 2009-10-20 05:43:50 ---Theres no better time to learn. I knew nothing before I started the mod.

--- End quote ---
Hmm. I'll hold ya to that. If I got some free time on my hands, I will give ya a heads up, sound good?  :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version