Author Topic: Zell's limit breaks...  (Read 2739 times)

xeriouxi

• View Profile
Zell's limit breaks...
« on: 2004-03-02 08:58:30 »
Hi!

After trying very hard to get Zell's manuals for his limit breaks (using no cheat programs, of course!  :lol: ) I just can't use any of his final attack ones! The buttons are scattered all over the place and I can't type the commands fast enough.  :weep:

xeriouxi.

atzn

• View Profile
Zell's limit breaks...
« Reply #1 on: 2004-03-02 09:16:47 »
I haven't played FF8 for ages but IIRC Zell's limit break is the best (Better than Lionheart at times if you know how to use it properly when you're given the right amount of time). Exception applies to Selphie's "The End" though...  :P

I can't remember the combination.... but I know that you can keep doing three moves (Or am I wrong?) repetitively in quick succession... (They can be done in less than a second if you're quick enough)... so you should be able to deal about 20-40 hits if you're given a lot of time (That is if Zell's life is critical). Zell's final attack is damaging, but it's also a finisher... and isn't really worth the trouble IMO... as the basic ones will deal more damage culmulatively.

Jedimark

• View Profile
Zell's limit breaks...
« Reply #2 on: 2004-03-02 10:51:08 »
Press pause and practice the combination for a bit. Then resume.

Kendrilian

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/thenexusforce
Zell's limit breaks...
« Reply #3 on: 2004-03-02 14:08:20 »
The combos for Zell are pretty simple to pull off, even for me.  It's only the small matter of choosing the best combo for the amount of time given.  What's really nice is sometimes you don't have to do the finishing move when you've gotten to it with four seconds left so you just do the move right above it which causes the finishing move to come back the next time you get to choose a move.  But, at my current level (very low), the finishing move barely does 800 damage while his body slam move does well into the thousands.

Kendrilian :wicked: