Author Topic: FFVII Zack Story Line  (Read 3349 times)

Zaxd

• Yay Zacckkk <3
    • View Profile
FFVII Zack Story Line
« on: 2007-08-18 12:56:43 »
I am Starting to work on with Zack Storyline. Not models ( you can download em somwhere else) but full edit of all texts at FF VII (what need to be edited) including like Zack tells to tifa that Cloud is dead and tifa starts to like Zack (but Aerith is Already Zacks GF so it starts to be problem with tifa and aerith :D) and lot of other things. I already edited First reactor texts, and i will edit today allway to Wall Market. Oh and Sephiroth is Zacks Friend, but then he wents mad and attacks Zack and other buddies :P Then Sephiroth kills Zacks Girlfriend Aerith And Zack starts to run after him. When you play with this mod the game feels different. Really. And if someone would wait for this it would be ready much sooner so.. post if your interested! And im taking suggestions!!

EDITS :

ive made the edits now at First reactor to Wall market, and some texts need Editing, but for now more needed is to get this allway to northern crater (it tooks hell of a time). i would really want to know does anyone even need this?

2ndEDIT :

Now its ready for Test. First of all you gotta download Absolute Zack project 2.0 From its topic(Copyright to Stephen and rugbykid, its not my own),(or any other Zack mod) , and i used Loveless 2.40 (copyright Squall78 and other guys) . This is so betabetabeta that can be, it only lasts to the wallmarket, and there is lot text to edit and add. ANY feedback is welcome :: Download link :: (coming in 20 min so be on!)

Btw, im not very good writing a love story of Aerith so if you see things i should mix tell me , heh.. oh and yeah download comin soon. (its beta 0.01, jus wanna see wht anyone likes. )

AGAIN EDIT ha ha ha, you guys have to wait for tomorrow for download. Gtg sleep :P Soz.

Okay. Here it is, the download link for Zack Storyline, it will last untill You leave at midgar (after that its normal) Becouse i just want to see wht you like, and i will take any suggestions. Remember that its not even CLOSE to ready. Here it is, the beta zack storyline :: Dl link Deleted

Enjoy!

This was a crap beta. More information is coming in a week. (dl link deleted)
« Last Edit: 2007-08-23 16:35:00 by Zaxd »

Scorpicus

• View Profile
    • Scorpicus' Most Amazing Orange Website
Re: FFVII Zack Story Line
« Reply #1 on: 2007-08-18 19:32:41 »
Well, if you manage to finish, it would be a fine addition to any Zack mod  :-)

Zaxd

• Yay Zacckkk <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007-08-18 19:43:34 »
I will finish it, i dont care if it takes a year or two, but i will finish it. Hah. Btw when download comes (uploading now) Read the Important first.. Please.

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007-08-19 16:02:16 »
I clicked on the link and it said, "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable." Is that just my access? Or is the link down  right now?

Zaxd

• Yay Zacckkk <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007-08-19 16:14:38 »
I clicked on the link and it said, "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable." Is that just my access? Or is the link down  right now?

I dont actually know, it works when i click it? If someone else gets same error i upload it to somwhere else. Please try it.