Author Topic: Feild model conversion's  (Read 64252 times)

weeemus

• View Profile
Re: Feild model conversion's
« Reply #100 on: 2007-05-27 09:20:36 »
After this i probably start modeling a shinra grunt
anyway thanks for the reply ice, i know its in the ff7.exe xD but what do i search up in hex editor?

ice_cold513

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2007-05-27 09:48:56 »
Sorry,in the exe with the hex editor search
Text string

#LOUD change to 6ACK

weeemus

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2007-05-27 10:02:15 »
Thanks a lot ice =D,
I just made some new portraits, I'll be making a new thread with the new avatars for this zack mod and normal picture's of cloud
Take a look at it later  :-D

EDIT!!!!""

Uploaded a ingame video to show you what kind of features are in this mod.

Features

- Zack replaces cloud, also default name of cloud to Zack

- Battle model of Zack

- World model and minigames not yet finished but yeah.

- New Menu Icons

- New Sound effect, Zack slash sound (watch video to preview it :wink:)

Download the Video here

http://rapidshare.com/files/33878579/my_zack_ingame.wmv.html

Things which I'm not going to add before you post up questions, new weapons for Zack, in general my opinion i rekon they all look gay anyway, just use the buster sword.

Anyway enjoy! =D and give feedback! hehe
« Last Edit: 2007-05-28 15:18:04 by weeemus »

truesdale

« Reply #103 on: 2007-05-28 20:40:16 »
regarding your video;
1: what were you using to record this? I was looking for something for a litle while.
2: I simply love the fact that zack/cloud has a battle cry opposed to just a sword crash. I truly do.
3: the avatar is the best avatar of zack I ever saw, next to my old qhimm avatar of course.  :-D
4: I like how zack ended up, heros like cloud are just meant to be tall and lanky. (in my opinion anyway) I'd personally rather use the current zack in FF7PC technology, (how it ended up) rather to how it looked in the creation software.
 Overall opinion: great and very well planned out/executed. this new zack shall be remembered for a very long time. :-)

Chrisu

• Simply there
    • View Profile
    • Christian's Programs
« Reply #104 on: 2007-05-28 21:13:41 »
This mod is really very nice!
I've got a question, are your field backgrounds filtered?

weeemus

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2007-05-29 10:03:51 »
Thanks, to answer your question, i used My Screen Recorder Pro 2.3
And certra to make ff7 in windowed mode, i would've used fraps but too much lag.

and
I've got a question, are your field backgrounds filtered?

er ? nope i didn't touch the field background at all.

EDIT""

Adding custom sound into the audio.DAT

i went through all the sound files ages ago and made a list >< but apparently my computer crashed so i only have a few now.

But heres what i have:

25- dash
26- cloud critical slash
47 - cloud braver jump
17 - cloud slash
416 - cloud blade beam reflect

373 - sephiroth slash
398 -sephiroth hits wall
399 - sephiroth swings sword

(i'll post up a completed list next time)

Download cosmo and go to audio editor, load up the audio.frnt found in your sound folder.
Replace the sounds with your own .wav files

The .wav has to be Microsoft ADPCM  4 bit mono / stereo

Just open sound recorder, the program that comes with windows and go to File/Properties, it needs to say "Microsoft ADPCM 44,100 Hz, 4 Bit, Mono" for format. If it doesn't then click "Convert now" and convert it to that format.

After conversions go to the FF7 Sound utillity showing a list of sounds, find the one you want to replace and click on replace. Browse for your custom .wav file.

Goodluck hope this was useful. Well just something i like to share with the community.

PS. if your looking for a freeware converting program, to .mp3 .ogg .wav ect

Heres a awsome program, i recommend you guys to download this.

Supports these formats (import/export)

aac,  ac3,  amr_nb (for ring tones),  amr_wb,  mmf (for ring tones),  mp2,  mp3,  mpc (MusePack),  ogg,  wav,  wma formats.
Mobile phone 3GP converter /Mobile phone 3G2 converter
PocketPC converter/Pod & iPod 5.5G converter
PS3 & PSP converter/Zune converter
VCD converter/SVCD converter/DVD converter
AVI converter/MP4 converter/MOV converter
ASF converter/FLV converter/MPG converter/OGG converter
WMV converter/GIF converter

Download Here:

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
« Last Edit: 2007-05-29 11:09:59 by weeemus »

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2007-05-29 22:32:54 »
 :lol: I've been wanting to do that for ages XD, you should have shared knowledge before hand :-P.

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2007-05-29 23:42:01 »
Does each character have a separate sound when casting a different spell/summon, or is there just a few general sounds?  It'd be kinda cool if the character would actually say what spell they were casting...or have Barret shouting "Booyah grandma!".... or you know whatever.  :-P

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2007-05-29 23:52:53 »
Oh I forgot to mention in KH2 in the part where you team up with cloud and friends(cant member exactly haven't played in a while), Tifa yells FINAL HEAVEN when she does... well... FINAL HEAVEN :lol:. That would be something interesting to put in if someone managed to record it, theres probably other there as well, but I haven't played in ages so i can't remember to well.

Cazador

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2007-05-30 02:57:13 »
Could possibly get some sounds from FF7:AC.  Just a suggestion  :-D

weeemus

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2007-05-30 08:51:37 »
Oh I forgot to mention in KH2 in the part where you team up with cloud and friends(cant member exactly haven't played in a while), Tifa yells FINAL HEAVEN when she does... well... FINAL HEAVEN :lol:. That would be something interesting to put in if someone managed to record it, theres probably other there as well, but I haven't played in ages so i can't remember to well.

oh really? thats awsome  :-D well so far the problem is, it is hard to determine some sounds.
i managed to make a list from 0-377 so far but having some "???" description since i have no idea what sound effect some are. also because..eg shadowflare has 3 sounds for it, that = 1 whole.
Also finding tifa's attack sound effect is hard to determine which is which, at gold saucer there is a boxing game with the punching effects as well and some sounds similar to tifa, unless they both use the same sound effect.

Does each character have a separate sound when casting a different spell/summon, or is there just a few general sounds?  It'd be kinda cool if the character would actually say what spell they were casting...or have Barret shouting "Booyah grandma!".... or you know whatever.  tongue

apparently no  :-(

For instance if i were to replace the cloud dash sound effect (dashes to the enemy before hitting sound effect), it changes every main characters dash to that file. It uses the same dash file.
same with fire,ice,bolt ect, every character uses those same sound effects.

EDIT""

Changed the text ingame a little using loveless, got abit bored haha.
Barret '&*%$!' replaced with this in the screenshot below.

« Last Edit: 2007-05-30 12:31:46 by weeemus »

nguyenhuy_prince

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2007-08-01 03:59:57 »
Ok i was gonna post this after i had finished tifa but she being a pain in the but i'll definatley finish her tomorrow. Anyway all credit for the feild model conversion goes to weeemus so thank him ,he would've posted them himself but he had to go out and i wanted to get these up so heres a taste.

He aso did the screen shots. So now we have three different threads for three different sections battle,weapons and feild so please put all suggestions to the corresponding threads. Thankyou... :-D
can you up a link for download this mod, I noob but I very like your mod so I hope you help. Thank you.

Great Sephiroth

• I Will never be ........ a memory
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2007-08-22 04:43:57 »
wow looks good could you put some link for the battle and field models.... and looks like its compatible with NPC RP 0.6  ...

im asking you....   please  put some link to dowload the Zack Model(Battle and field)

Thanks in advance

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2007-08-22 06:13:56 »
We stopped doing this ages ago and no there are no links, so please don't ask for them.