Author Topic: Missing rwda?  (Read 3884 times)

Hermoor

• Vagabond
    • View Profile
    • Hermoor's Youtube
Missing rwda?
« on: 2009-06-27 14:40:53 »
Hello it seems like every time I extract a model from the battle.lgp I got all the red XIII files except the rwda file. I don't know why this is. I start with lgp tools. Save the files to a folder. Then I open it up the rwaa in kimera, then I save it to another folder. Then I open it up in biturn, but in the preview the model is all messed up and that is because I'm missing the rwda file. It's not in there when i save the model from Kimera.
Am I missing something? :? It is among the extracted lgp files, but it dissapears when I save from kimera...so I'm not sure what is the problem  :roll: lol I'm such a noob at modding..

EDIT: If there is no solution to this problem, could someone upload the red XIII battle model? with textures?
« Last Edit: 2009-06-27 15:29:18 by Hermoor »

Xelane

• View Profile
Re: Missing rwda?
« Reply #1 on: 2009-07-05 10:40:21 »
If you still need the files for red 13 i could email them to you?

i dont know how to put them up here

Borde

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-07-05 17:46:20 »
Kimera doesn't write *da files rigth now. You should copy that file manually where you need it.

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #3 on: 2009-07-06 07:39:59 »
Kimera doesn't write *da files rigth now.
:-o does this mean you're still working on kimera!?

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009-07-06 09:15:21 »
Kimera doesn't write *da files rigth now.
:-o does this mean you're still working on kimera!?

Kimera can modify field animations and save the changes (it saves the changes when you save the model), but it can't change battle animations. The reason for this limitation is that battle animations should be recompressed and repaked, and I felt lazy for writing the needed code. In fact, I could even store them uncompressed but as I said, I felt lazy for writting that code. Maybe I should do it someday...

You should try reading the Kimera topic  :-P

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #5 on: 2009-07-06 18:35:21 »
i did, the first post says otherwise   :|
but im glad kimera's still being worked on.  :-)

Borde

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009-07-06 23:19:04 »
After more than one year without touching it I thought it was safe to say Kimera was dead. But the other day I kind of found some of my lost interest. So yeah, I'm working on a new version. Just don't ask what will it include, I still don't know how longer my interest will last.