Author Topic: Care to view these *Possible Spoilers*  (Read 3799 times)

Ultima

• View Profile
Care to view these *Possible Spoilers*
« on: 2002-07-27 08:19:32 »
These are just some recompilations ripped from the PSX FF7 CD... they are animations that do not happen in the game.

http://ssrg.emulationzone.org/ultima/Chocobo.jpg

When does this "pouncing" style animation show?

http://ssrg.emulationzone.org/ultima/Sephiroth_End.jpg

I don't recall seeing Sephiroth's Hair standing up here, and his lower wings hiding others.

oh, and if you get a "address cannot be retrieved: yadda yadda yadda", click the Blue Underlined Link "the address you just went to*, and it'll work. Sorry about all that - Bad Server *shrug*

Animations
« Reply #1 on: 2002-07-27 14:27:04 »
I think the pouncing style animation shows up when you get the Choco/Mog Summon Materia. (The Chocobo's on the ranch dance, and also pounce)

And, I think the Seph's hair does stand on end like that, when he's entering the battle. (He flys down, and his hair glides down also)

So the animations are in the game, it's just that you're not observant enough to spot them. :P

Anyway, I want to ask something that's un-related to this topic, do you know where the Independant Materia (I can't remember the name of it) on the side of the crater is? (When you're climbing up it)

If you do, could you please tell me, it's the only Materia in the game that I have never picked up, in all of the times I have completed it.

Ultima

• View Profile
If you had the name I would be able to help...
« Reply #2 on: 2002-07-27 15:07:07 »
If you had the name I would be able to help...

erm.... I'm thinking... Mega All?

Not sure though... Specify Please!

Sephiroth 3D

• View Profile
    • ModCitizen 42
« Reply #3 on: 2002-07-28 07:46:51 »
*Pulls out FF7 Strategy guild* ... Umm... There is no purple materia on the side of the crater... (The Gaea Cliffs).

I see a ribbon, a Fire Armlet, a Megalixer, an Enhance Sword, a Speed Source, and elixer, a Javelin, and two save points. No materia. Sorry.

Sephiroth 3D

"I don't understand..." "You don't have to understand." - Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Sephiroth 3D.com
[email protected]

Ultima

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2002-07-28 22:52:23 »
Maybe he means 'MP Turbo' - It looks like a purple materia before you pick it up, but it's actually blue...

Another funky little 'field bug' is the infamous "Lucky Plus"

Smurgen

• View Profile
    • Http://smurgen.kj-soft.com
« Reply #5 on: 2002-07-28 23:22:31 »
That FF7 guide is so wrong so many times ^_^

Sephiroth 3D

• View Profile
    • ModCitizen 42
« Reply #6 on: 2002-07-29 07:58:49 »
Quote from: Smurgen

Wrong! He said the side of the crater (The Gaea Cliffs) but the MP Turbo materia is INSIDE the crater. I guess he forget 2 letters in his description...  :P

Sephiroth 3D

"I don't understand..." "You don't have to understand." - Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Sephiroth 3D.com
[email protected]

Ultima

• View Profile
=P
« Reply #7 on: 2002-07-29 08:24:27 »
well, the only purple materia you can get anywhere in the Northern Crater area is MP Turbo =P

Smurgen

• View Profile
    • Http://smurgen.kj-soft.com
« Reply #8 on: 2002-07-29 08:55:14 »
Quote from: Sephiroth 3D
Quote from: Smurgen

Wrong! He said the side of the crater (The Gaea Cliffs) but the MP Turbo materia is INSIDE the crater. I guess he forget 2 letters in his description...  :P

Sephiroth 3D

Sephiroth 3D.com
[email protected]

I don't mean in this instance, i mean wrong in general. heh heh