Author Topic: creating battle animations for the new Re-Release  (Read 1886 times)

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
Hey all I have made similar comments about this as I know some other people have already.  I was seeing how all this work was being done to make an HD remake with mods and thought to myself.  I wonder if anyone has done any more work on the Sephiroth patch to make limits for him?  I also then thought maybe I could just do it myself?  So I went to try to get a program that'll let me create battle animations and such.  I tried gmax but it can't read the lgp file and I tried to get a work around but that didn't work.  What I am trying to do is create limits to the ones that look like in dessidia and some from crisis core.  Any help that you guys can offer will be much appreciated.

Edit: I can't believe I didnt think of it earlier.  I was thinking back to the hex editing and thought to myself why not use the existing data in the game to string together the effects into a new limit.  So I recently got the limit editor and yes is does to work with the Re-Release by using the work around.  The only problem is I have having trouble with editing the names.  I havent quite experimented with this but if you guys could point me in the right direction to edit the name I greatly appreciate it.  While its not within my ideal scope it'll probably work better then adding in animations and such.

Edit: So even though I can pull up the limit break editor it doesn't change anything when I edit the animations and such.  So does anyone have any suggestions on what I should try next?

Edit: tried using wallmarket to change the limits but it doesnt seem to change.  Does anyone know how to apply the changes correctly?
« Last Edit: 2012-10-14 17:10:51 by genesis063 »