Author Topic: New Threat 2.0 + NinoStyle world models dont work together. (Solved)  (Read 2111 times)

sirkosmon

• View Profile
my mods are in order and up-to-date but just by using these 2 mods new threat make ninostyle world models not work.
any mod that changes models or textures should not be affect by the new threat mod.
i wanna use new threat and to make the models look better, battle and scene models work but world models doesnt.
« Last Edit: 2022-07-22 10:01:28 by Bonez »

eXistenZe

• View Profile
"Not work" is not very specific. What does not work?

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
Sounds like the field (scene) and battle models are working, but the world map models are kaput; I remember something about this popping up in the past before. If the world map models are in a separate IRO then it may be that they have to go elsewhere in the load order.

sirkosmon

• View Profile
"Not work" is not very specific. What does not work?

well "not work" usually means it does nothing.
so world character models aint changing.

sirkosmon

• View Profile
Sounds like the field (scene) and battle models are working, but the world map models are kaput; I remember something about this popping up in the past before. If the world map models are in a separate IRO then it may be that they have to go elsewhere in the load order.

yeah field and battle are working, so the Ninostyle world models needs to be more at the top of the mod list? makes sense since i load into the world first.

sirkosmon

• View Profile
you was right the world model mod had to be higher on the mod list.
it works now.