Author Topic: Hi Res Characters on PSX - Damage Break for NTSC - Advent Avatars?  (Read 4723 times)

FF74EVER

• View Profile
Hello. So I'm a bit of a noob but not totally in the dark about this stuff. I've recently started playing FF7 (NTSC) on my Playstation 1. I used a gameshark to give Cloud all 255 abilities :)

First off I realize that all of this can be done on the PC version, but I really want to try and do this!!!

There are three things I'm hoping someone out there can help me with!!

1. I'm looking for the Damage break patch for the NTSC version (all the links I found are dead).

2. I am trying to use the character reunion / npc patches on the playstation version.

3. Use the advent avatars patch on the playstation version.

If anyone out there can find it in their heart to help out a noob it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
the ps version isnt as moddable as the pc version.

FF74EVER

• View Profile
Thanks for the reply! I figured as much. well can you direct me to the best mods for the pc version? This seems to be an endless world of mods on here and I'm having difficulty navigating :(

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
bootleg 0039, new apz came out, anxious heart which is a new muxic mod, nightmare 7 really hard difficulty mod, and theres probably a couple more but i cant remember any. bootleg is a mod configurator. you pick your settings it tells you what files to download. the links on bootleg are down so check the big list of mods for links that are good

FF74EVER

• View Profile
Cool thanks man!!! So it has a program to edit the character attributes? I usually just like to give everything 255 for Cloud only and let him protect everyone else ;) I use the gameshark for that on console.

Datapack

• Still waiting...
    • View Profile
Black Chocobo/simple editing tool - http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=9625.0
Wallmarket/More indepth editing tool - http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=7928.0

FF74EVER

• View Profile
Yes I just found the Black Chocobo! Thanks! I'm still learning....