Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII Remix - A compilation of FF7 Mods [1.0-2.5.1]  (Read 1245846 times)

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
Also incorporated are a few mods of my own:
File Icon Redux
New Spells/Weapons/Armor
Remastered AI Script
Battle glitch fixes
Re-translations

Is there a way i can get these mods separately i cant seem to find them anywhere

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
Install the Remix, copy scene.bin kernel.bin and kernel2.bin to somewhere else, uninstall, reinstall, and replace the originals with the ones from Remix.

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
E1SUNZ,
The Battle glitch fixes and Re-translations are specific to the Remix.  There are probably other solutions available.

The new spell names are already in the remastered patches.  Only use the new spell names if you aren't using the remastered patches.
6._New_Spell_Patch__by_zero88.zip               zero88          Alternate spell names in the Remix            FILE
FF7Remastered.PrC                               Titeguy3        AI/Kernel mod already in the Remix      Qhimm FILE
FF7Remastered.WM                                Titeguy3        AI/Kernel mod already in the Remix      Qhimm FILE

You'll need these tool to apply the patches:
ProudClodalpha.zip                              NFITC1          Tool to edit scene.bin                  Qhimm FILE
WallMarket145.zip                               NFITC1          Tool to edit the kernel                 Qhimm FILE   

-PitBrat

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
E1SUNZ,
The Battle glitch fixes and Re-translations are specific to the Remix.  There are probably other solutions available.

The new spell names are already in the remastered patches.  Only use the new spell names if you aren't using the remastered patches.
6._New_Spell_Patch__by_zero88.zip               zero88          Alternate spell names in the Remix            FILE
FF7Remastered.PrC                               Titeguy3        AI/Kernel mod already in the Remix      Qhimm FILE
FF7Remastered.WM                                Titeguy3        AI/Kernel mod already in the Remix      Qhimm FILE

You'll need these tool to apply the patches:
ProudClodalpha.zip                              NFITC1          Tool to edit scene.bin                  Qhimm FILE
WallMarket145.zip                               NFITC1          Tool to edit the kernel                 Qhimm FILE   

-PitBrat

Ok just wanted the alternate spell names thanks ;D

balmung123

i keep getting windows cannot find ff7opengl.reg

jordancyre

I install remix and the intro movie is very laggy and the sound is choppy...  Am I doing something incorrectly?  Also is the link in the first post the most recent version?

Silent Warrior

• View Profile
Well, that depends on your system, and possibly whether or not you have any codec pack installed.
I believe the version in the first post is indeed the newest, yes.

Vegadawg2

• Admitted Fanboy
    • View Profile
PitBrat has modified the remix installer on his bootleg installer.  Gets rid of a lot of the junk and keeps all the goods.  You might wanna check out his thread and see if you like the results.

ff7maniac

• View Profile
i a new problem -.-
« Reply #1509 on: 2011-09-01 07:03:57 »
I have a new problem -.-

this

http://ff7maniac.skyrock.com/profil/photos/1/9

the model of tifa is green and sephoroth crisis core zack crissi core vincent jk3 too but my apz cloud field battle and barret timu barret and batle a success you can help me?

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
This is copyrighted material that you're using. We won't support copyrighted content.

ff7maniac

• View Profile
No way of solving my problem ? :(

PitBrat

• View Profile
Geez, ff7maniac...
Why not just advertise in every major thread the fact that you're using illegal contraband!

Start out with the supported mods and learn how things work.
Then you can figure out how to break the law privately.

What a maniac.

ff7maniac

• View Profile
Somebody could help me to find models who works ?

PitBrat

• View Profile
This is a list of most of the supported FF7 mods:
Big List of Final Fantasy VII Mods

ff7maniac

• View Profile
Somebody can help me recently I have the discovery a tool who to transfer the image bmp to tex I would like to make my own main menu with this tool

ff7maniac

• View Profile
Somebody can make me a main menu with this image http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/598763-bigthumbnail.jpg I am not good:S:(

ff7maniac

• View Profile
my email adress [email protected]

Vgr

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
First convert the picture to png then rename it to buster_00.png to finally put it into the modpath. But since I'm nice and have time to spare, I'll do it for you.

ff7maniac

• View Profile
We cannot make it with Img2Tex Tool ?

Vgr

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
I've already made it. Put it in your menu subfoler of your modpath (might be either avalanche/DK/whatever you chose)

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?2m28yfegztdzuk7

ff7maniac

• View Profile
But I spoke of making it buster.tex and put in menu_us. Lgp :(

ff7maniac

• View Profile
I want not to install avalanche high res just put in menu_us.lgp on file buster.tex but i works bad:(

UGerstl

• Analyst and Backup-Manager
    • View Profile
Hi ff7maniac,

please be so kind and don't double/triple/... post. Use the edit button (Modify) instead.

Now i want to solve your main-menu-image (converted by Vgr) problem.
  • I hope you installed the newest "Custom graphics driver for FF7/FF8 (done by Aali)"
       http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=8306.0
    ! Scroll down to the bottom for the newest version !

• Goto your FF7 main directory and open "ff7_opengl.cfg".
    Search for mod_path and change it to "mod_path = my_main_menu"
    (my_main_menu is only for example).
    Save and close the editor.

• Goto the subdirectory "mods".
    Create a directory named like the mod_path you just defined.
    Go into this folder and create a directory named "menu".
    Now it should look like this: .\mods\my_main_menu\menu

• Copy your new "buster_00.png" into this folder.

It's time for testing.

If this doesn't work, check this directories for previous "buster_00.png" files and delete them:

C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\cache
   C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\cache\mods\cache

C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII
   C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII

Don't be confused if some of the above folders don't exist.
« Last Edit: 2011-09-05 15:41:05 by UGerstl »

ff7maniac

• View Profile
but when I install avalanche my official models 3d works not because I have to put custom driver and not 3d hardware to acelerator: (