Project forums > Team Avalanche

[CONTEST]Offical Team Avalanche Opening Screen Submission

(1/28) > >>

pyrozen:
Since this project has come quite a long way, i figure it's kinda odd we haven't yet replaced the opening screen. I'd like to see what some of you can come up with to fill this most improtant of roles. Preferably, i'd like to see the name team avalanche somehow incorporated into your image. Other than that, it's open season on whatever you can come up with.  Please keep images at LEAST 1280x1024, preferably even higher so we don't lose any details. The focus of the image doesn't have to be team avalanche, but it'd be nice if it appears somewhere in the image ;)

here's an example of one i just created, sans the team avalanche name.

don't worry about getting your image ingame if you don't know how, i have everything setup so i can swap in new ones as i please.
The best submissions will be picked, and if we get enough, maybe a vote to let people pick the best one.

if you need help finding source images, or large versions of something you already have, i recommend:
http://www.tineye.com/

Good luck, have fun!
Lee

Covarr:
That's a nice pic, but wouldn't it be better to remake the normal one in a higher resolution?

pyrozen:

--- Quote from: Covarr on 2009-12-13 00:27:01 ---That's a nice pic, but wouldn't it be better to remake the normal one in a higher resolution?

--- End quote ---

possibly, but i'd like to entertain the idea of an entirely new one as well. The black background w/buster sword is neat, but i can think of so many more possibilities beyond that. Not to say a really nice looking one woiuldn't be great, but i think the best one ever made won't ever be given permission to be used.

Lee

sl1982:
Interesting idea, I actually thought of this a while ago. As of right now me and timu are of differing opinions on this matter. He wants to stick to a more original look, while i dont mind some artistic license for the title screen. If people do plan on making a title screen for team avalanche just dont too overboard promoting team avalanche. Keep ff7 as the main focus.

obesebear:
APZ's buster sword in high def in the exact same position as the original.  There, it's decided  :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version