Final Fantasy 8 > Releases

[FF8PC-Steam] KLITLIKA'S Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger FF8 - V33

<< < (2/20) > >>

qotsaninsoadkorn:

--- Quote from: Girl next door on 2018-07-08 20:07:14 ---That looks interesting ! How did you change the color of Grendel ?

--- End quote ---

I modified the .png files that came with the ENEMY UPSCALE MODPACK
"\Final Fantasy VIII\textures\en"
i gave all the Enemies more Color Saturation and also chose to manually adjust hue for some of them... for those i did, i used the same hue settings for the diff body parts so they match up with each or at least should :) (all good so far)
you noticed the main thing i haven't shared yet... :)
PS: i used PAINT.NET when doing individual images...
ImBatch for Batch Color Saturation +15% ish...

here is a sample for now... GRENDEL Recolored :)

https://nofile.io/f/BK3ZVHDSDF0/Custom+-+FF8-textures-en-enemy_grendel.rar

i did the same thing so a few weapons too... mainly Rinoa's Ultimate + her Angel Wings...i made both Purple :)

https://nofile.io/f/zjA56rua5E8/char_rishootingstar_13.png

Zara9:
Hey

I really liked what you did for this game

how come i can't download the files on the first post of this thread

qotsaninsoadkorn:

--- Quote from: Zara9 on 2018-07-09 00:21:43 ---Hey, I really liked what you did for this game.
how come i can't download the files on the first post of this thread?

--- End quote ---
*** UPDATED  links... top post... ***

Zara9:
hey qotsaninsoadkorn

i think the re boss fight with adel on disk 4 is not gonna work out that well

because when you beat adel, she heaves on the floor and then screen goes white and then game might softlock

qotsaninsoadkorn:

--- Quote from: Zara9 on 2018-07-09 10:48:40 ---hey qotsaninsoadkorn

i think the re boss fight with adel on disk 4 is not gonna work out that well

because when you beat adel, she heaves on the floor and then screen goes white and then game might softlock

--- End quote ---

it surprised me that it was fine in-game as far as my tests went actually... it's just not super helpful since i already made ADEL LVL 100 fixed for the Real fight... but this way at least it can be fought again... without having to heal you know who... makes it very diff... needing to restrict yourself to single target moves is not something everyone liked on that part...

but if i drop the CANON ADEL to lvl 99... i can make a diff adel for lvl 100 + extra/diff moves...
could even have 3 versions of every boss in the game with the custom ranges for LOW MEDIUM HIGH Difficulty... based on lvl all the enemies in the game by default were :
lvl 1-19 = EASY...
lvl 20-29 = MEDIUM
lvl 30+ = HARD

i've made allot of changes to this ;) and since you can change the abilites/spells cast for each of the 3 DIFFICULTY/MOVE CHARTS...
there is allot of potential to turn this into a DARK AEON (FFX) STYLE MOD...

my plan was orig, to give Adel some Minions... like how Edea had Ignuion x2... in disc 1...
but fought 3v3... for now all the boss fights i've added as random encounters can be escaped from...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version