Final Fantasy 8 > Releases

[FF8PC-Steam] KLITLIKA'S Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger FF8 - V33

<< < (20/20)

qotsaninsoadkorn:
the world map is diff...
but for every field map... you can have up to 4 different battle #... sometimes they reuse them though... so you'd fight the same battle twice in one room/field map and then once again in the next field/room for eg...
means i can create even more diversity if i replace all the duplicates... so every field battle is unique to that field...

if you're wanting to try out every battle... i suggest using the Battle Scene Test in the debug rooms... alternatively just knowing that after 4 battles in one field map, you can move on to the next is helpful...

Dark_Ansem:
thanks for the explanation

qotsaninsoadkorn:
so i've spend some time fixing the Dollet Tower battle... afaik should be all good... i think it's been tested enough ways... but who knows... hit me up on discord if anyone of you do manage to crash it (& how?) ...
V33 Update... check first post...

qotsaninsoadkorn:
V35 Spanish special test version
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TE5gC8nlbCk9Pn0AtEraxnNCMJztcfNx/view?usp=sharing
(first attempt to support Spanish... likely to have bugs so make sure original files are backed up)
(primer intento de admitir español ... es probable que tenga errores, así que asegúrese de hacer una copia de seguridad de los archivos originales)
(this should be very similar to v34/v35 on the 2019 Gameplay mod atm... if this works as intended i'll try to do more languages asap)
(esto debería ser muy similar a v34 / v35 en el mod de juego 2019 atm ... si esto funciona según lo previsto, intentaré hacer más idiomas lo antes posible)

kakayijo160:
Expect the author to update!!! thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version