Miscellaneous Forums > General Discussion

Final Fantasy X Media Released!

<< < (3/10) > >>

The Skillster:
you know i just saw squares' release schedule on a few fan-sites, and from it i can gather that:
chances of a ff9PC this year will be slim,
'cause they have to have a simulatainios (typo!) release of FFXI - another online world, so thats coming summer 2001 so its going to be out on both pc and psx2, so they'll already be onto that as opposed to ff9pc, but then again ffX will be out in march and europe hasnt even got ff9 yet!!

Caddberry:
Thats smooth! And FF8 WASNT A FLOP DAMMIT! LoL i still thought the game was cool... i thought it was great.. you people just dont know!

dagsverre:
Caddberry: Sorry for saying this, but you sound like someone who have never played the good old SNES FF games (IV, V, VI). Am I right?

Srethron Askvelhtnod:
Cadberry: Maybe it wasn't a flop in terms of sales... That's really the only way I can see it avoiding the "flop" category. Square had such a good rep until FF8. If FFX is another flop, hopefully Square will finally have another flop (sales) so they learn a few lessons.[This message has been edited by Srethron Askvelhtnod (edited January 14, 2001).]

Caddberry:
Actually No .. ur wrong.. I played FF V.. didnt beat that one.. VI VII VIII IX and beat all those.. and i played ff on the OLD Nes cant remember much though  :) oh and Even the old Dragon Warrior with no movement at all basically a text game with movement on the world map and in towns.. yeah ff8 had some problems but think Square has a majority of people (BUYERS) that want graphics and not story. it sucks.. yeah FF VI was a great game.. lots of time on that one.. but They probably were under lotsa pressure to release FF8 and it was crap they had never dealt with b4. technology is moving so fast that they probably have a hard time keeping up with it.. everyone does.. they are looking to make the majority happy too much. i think more so than the people that are diehards for story and plot.. yes FF8 was a little plot dead, but they had alot of loveable characters in it.. you just didnt get that attached.. not like in the others though.. i just enjoyed ff8 it was a decent change and thats why i cant just say it was crappy.. i thought it was good. and i enjoyed playing it and beating the crap out of it.. and i am sure i will do it again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version