Author Topic: Ideal FF7 tracklist - inc Advent Children & reunion musi  (Read 5264 times)

AdamSee

So if you have reunion and advent children tracks, how have you setup your ff7music.ini tracklist?

Here's a few I've got together:

lb2=advent_one_winged_angel.mp3
bat=those_who_fight(piano).mp3
chu=those_who_fight_further(ffvii_ac_version)
earis=areith__theme_(piano_version).mp3

hay

• If I had a buggy, I'd cross the southern desert
    • View Profile
Ideal FF7 tracklist - inc Advent Children & reunion musi
« Reply #1 on: 2005-10-28 18:26:25 »
chase=06 - The Chase of Highway.mp3 <- AC ofcourse ;)

Marc

• I hear Voices ... in my head
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005-10-28 23:45:18 »
Here are some of mine.  I edited some of AC's tracks to cut parts I didn't liek or to only take specific parts of them.

I also pasted two songs one after the other from oc remix and orchestral for the main theme.

aseri=E:\Final Fantasy VII\Ficedula\FF7Mp3\03 Beyond The Wasteland 2nd part.mp3
bat=E:\Final Fantasy VII\Ficedula\FF7Mp3\010 Black Water.mp3
boo=E:\Final Fantasy VII\Ficedula\FF7Mp3\Final_Fantasy_7_Fluss_der_Liebe_OC_ReMix.mp3
canyon=E:\Final Fantasy VII\Ficedula\FF7Mp3\Final_Fantasy_7_AscensiontoCosmoCanyon_OC_ReMix 2nd part.mp3
chu=E:\Final Fantasy VII\Ficedula\FF7Mp3\Final_Fantasy_7_FightOn_OC_ReMix.mp3
chu2=E:\Final Fantasy VII\Ficedula\FF7Mp3\08 J-E-N-O-V-A (FFVII AC Version).mp3
cintro=Sephiroth Bells.mp3 (I recorded the midi of the bells.  I can e-mail it if someone wants it.  It's very small.)
date=E:\Final Fantasy VII\Ficedula\FF7Mp3\Final_Fantasy_7_Acoustic_Fireworks_OC_ReMix.mp3
earis=E:\Final Fantasy VII\Ficedula\FF7Mp3\Aerith's Theme.mp3 (orchestral)
earislo=Final_Fantasy_7_Prayer_OC_ReMix.mp3
elec=E:\Final Fantasy VII\Ficedula\FF7Mp3\Final_Fantasy_7_Chocarena_OC_ReMix.mp3
iseki=E:\Final Fantasy VII\Ficedula\FF7Mp3\Final_Fantasy_7_SpaceStationoftheAncients_OC_ReMix.mp3
jukai=E:\Final Fantasy VII\Ficedula\FF7Mp3\Final_Fantasy_7_Ancient_Steps_Retraced_OC_ReMix.mp3
lb2=E:\Final Fantasy VII\Ficedula\FF7Mp3\09 Advent One-Winged Angel.mp3
mekyu=E:\Final Fantasy VII\Ficedula\FF7Mp3\Final_Fantasy_7_Neoteric_Assembly_OC_ReMix.mp3
pre=E:\Final Fantasy VII\Ficedula\FF7Mp3\Final_Fantasy_7_FinalEcstasy_OC_ReMix.mp3
red=E:\Final Fantasy VII\Ficedula\FF7Mp3\Final_Fantasy_7_RedXIIIRedux_OC_ReMix.mp3
seto=E:\Final Fantasy VII\Ficedula\FF7Mp3\Final_Fantasy_7_AscensiontoCosmoCanyon_OC_ReMix 1st part.mp3
ta=E:\Final Fantasy VII\Ficedula\FF7Mp3\Main theme orchestrated + piano.mp3
tb=E:\Final Fantasy VII\Ficedula\FF7Mp3\Main theme B orchestrated.mp3
tifa=E:\Final Fantasy VII\Ficedula\FF7Mp3\05 Tifa's Theme (Piano Version).mp3
utai=E:\Final Fantasy VII\Ficedula\FF7Mp3\Final_Fantasy_7_AForayintotheEasternHorizons_OC_ReMix Edited.mp3

I love every single one of these!

Mobius

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005-10-29 02:05:54 »
Aside from some AC tunes, I've also sneaked in a few from other Final Fantasy games - in PSF format! (Everything FF7 - FFX-2 comes in PSF audio!) For perfect, small filesize looping! (For miniPSF's just copy the psflib file into the directory as the PSF itself).

Namely, I've replaced Prelude with the FFXI Prelude, 'Underneath the Rotting Pizza' with 'The Spy' from FF8, 'Buried in the Snow' with 'The Salt Flats' also from FF8, along with replacing the battle theme, and victory fanfare, with that of FF8 (The FF7 one really hurts my head after a while, and the Piano version, while absolutely lovely, just isn't fitting for some battles - I'm also a bit of a FF8 fan, so pah!), 'Hurry!' and 'Hurry Faster!' with 'Hurry' and 'Attack' from FFX, and the Bizarro Sephiroth (Safer got the AC OWA treatment) tune with 'Decisive Battle' from FFX. I've also changed the regular Boss music to the Black Mages version of the FF8 Boss music (personally, I always thought that beyond the initial guitar-riff of the FF7 version, the tune itself was pretty weak). Having a gander at my folder, I've also changed the Northern Crater (Judgement Day) music to "Across the Divide" (MP3) of FF:CC. It's a very charming, and different, experience going through the crater to Sephiroth!

I've also dumped 'Twinkle Park' (Mp3) from Sonic Adventure in as the new Gold Saucer background... I just had to put anything in there, I really can't stand that doo-doo-doooo of the regular Golden Plate. And it isn't all that shabby, really!

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005-10-29 05:03:17 »
I'm currently trying to rip and recompile the turks theme from "Chase of the highway", but, i've not had much luck there so far.  *shrug*

Radiosity

• Minty Fresh!
    • View Profile
    • Trance Vibes
« Reply #5 on: 2005-10-29 14:58:53 »
Beyond the Wasteland is an excellent piece of music, it's just a shame about the 2 minutes of crap leading up to the actual song proper. That's easily fixed by opening it in CoolEditPro and deleting the first part :)

Vpresrufus

« Reply #6 on: 2005-10-29 15:47:50 »

ugh, personally i think the original one winged angel shud be left alone, dont get me wrong, the AC version was good, but i just dont think it would suit the game. Actually i think this applies for the majority of the tracks, with perhaps a few exceptions (bike chase and boss battle perhaps), after all, why fix what isnt broken?
then again thats just my personal opinion, just felt like givin sum input:P

Sanjuro

« Reply #7 on: 2005-10-29 23:34:19 »
Lets see, i replaced a bunch of the FFVII tracks with the AC ones, so I replaced One Winged Angel with the AC version as well as replacing the battle music, boss music and jenova music with the AC ones. I also changed the motorbike chase music with The Chase of the Highway music from AC, then to top it all off I extracted the brief Turk theme from one of the songs (Chase of the Highway?) and used that as the turk music!

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005-10-30 04:38:03 »
Hey Sanjuro, does your version of the turks theme loop good at all?  because i've been trying to do that and can't get it right.

hay

• If I had a buggy, I'd cross the southern desert
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005-10-30 10:10:54 »
oh yeah I forgot

kita=14 - Kita no Daikuudou.mp3

Sanjuro

« Reply #10 on: 2005-10-30 12:00:20 »
Yeah my version loops reasonably well - with the exception of the slight silence at the end of the track. The problem is that the turks theme isnt actually played long enough to be able to get a continous loop of the whole theme, however i timed it well enough that it still fits the timing of the song when the next loop starts.

Zyrusticae

« Reply #11 on: 2005-10-30 19:52:44 »
bat=02 - Tatakau Monotachi [FFVII AC Version].mp3
chu=Nobuo Uematsu - The Black Mages - 08 - Final Fantasy VII - Those Who Fight Further.mp3
chu2=Nobuo Uematsu - The Black Mages - 07 - Final Fantasy VII - J-E-N-O-V-A (2).mp3
lb2=18 - One-Winged Angel (orchestra version).mp3
earis=19 - Aeris' Theme (orchestra version).mp3
ta=17 - F.F.VII Main Theme (orchestra version) .mp3
tb=11 - End Credits.mp3

The Black Mages = T3h 4w3s0m3!