Author Topic: SHIT!  (Read 18607 times)

M0T

• View Profile
SHIT!
« on: 2001-09-11 20:07:00 »
What the fuck is going wrong with the world where terrorists hijack fucking passenger jets and crash them into buildings killing thousands of fucking innocents. and whats more theres supposedly more fucking planes in the air

[This message has been edited by M0T (edited September 11, 2001).]

eerrrr

• View Profile
SHIT!
« Reply #1 on: 2001-09-11 20:14:00 »
Yeah! I'm watching it right now. Those people are really messed up. Hi-jackers kamikazing into buildings. What the fuck is going on?

M0T

• View Profile
SHIT!
« Reply #2 on: 2001-09-11 20:50:00 »
The Pentagon is burning down, and thousands of people are dead, what the fuck is the world coming to?

[This message has been edited by M0T (edited September 11, 2001).]

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
SHIT!
« Reply #3 on: 2001-09-11 21:55:00 »
Not that I wish to in any way downplay the events that occured, but using wild exaggurations won't help anyone. The death count is estimated to be in the range of a couple of thousands, but nobody knows. It's definitely not half a million, though.

But this is still the worst terrorist attack in modern times, probably the worst ever. One can wonder what anyone would have to gain by killing innocent civilians? Really insane.

What's more creepy though... have anyone noticed how shook-up president Bush looks? ...exactly.

M0T

• View Profile
SHIT!
« Reply #4 on: 2001-09-11 21:58:00 »
Those numbers were taken from somewhere else, and i did think it was too high.

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
SHIT!
« Reply #5 on: 2001-09-11 23:19:00 »
This is crazy. I am in shock.

Its stupid.

What is out world coming to??

Fucking selfish idiots.

The SaiNt

• View Profile
SHIT!
« Reply #6 on: 2001-09-11 23:47:00 »
Honestly, when I heard the news I thought it was a joke. Then I realised it was true and well, I can't think of a reason to warrant such an act.

Anonymous

SHIT!
« Reply #7 on: 2001-09-12 00:31:00 »
Message.

dagsverre

• View Profile
    • http://ffsf.cjb.net
SHIT!
« Reply #8 on: 2001-09-12 00:47:00 »
Jari: It's not right that noone has taken responsibility...there's plenty of terrorist organizations around the world claiming to have done it. When someone wants to take responsibility for doing this just to get publicitiy...it makes me feel disgust only parallelled to what I feel towards the people who really did it.

Edit: Oh, and this time it doesn't look like it's done for publicity, but rather for pissing off US...these people want to have the Islam world at war with the western one. At least this was the angle Norwegian news gave it (and they presented it with a nice interview of a leader, I'm sure most of you have seen it...). Just to answer the question about 'why'.

Saint: I saw in on Slashdot first (I don't turn on the TV unless I'm about to see something so that's why I didn't see it there), and I tought it was a joke at first as well...and that was before the towers had collapsed.

[This message has been edited by dagsverre (edited September 11, 2001).]

Anonymous

SHIT!
« Reply #9 on: 2001-09-12 01:37:00 »
A terrorist group admitted to it. But then the leader said 'No we didn't. Thats terrible!' or something along those lines.

vvalentine

• View Profile
SHIT!
« Reply #10 on: 2001-09-12 03:50:00 »
I heard from somewhere that Saddam Hussein might be involved in the attack.  I woke up this morning to call my dad and say happy birthday to him, and 10 minutes later my mom calls back crying telling me about what happened.  I ran to turn on the TV and saw New York covered with smoke.  I was yelling "holy shit" over and over, as it was the end of the world or something.  It kinda shocked me because I would have never expected for something like this to happen.  Imagine, it's like destroying Eiffel Tower or something like that.  Also I heard that there was an airplane headed to San Diego that might be hi-jacked, but that I guess is just speculation.  Wonder what effects this would have now, economically and politically.

-vvalentine

J*** H*******

SHIT!
« Reply #11 on: 2001-09-12 16:56:00 »
Message.

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
SHIT!
« Reply #12 on: 2001-09-12 16:59:00 »
Hey Dudes...
They shut down my school (I'm in Wisconsin) for the rest of the day today. Now I live between two international airports and alwas see airtraffic over thr lake and above. It always seems to be plane-trails in the sky. After Bush declaired the U.S. as a no-fly zone, it was a perfect blue sky and not *a thing* flying in it. It was soo wierd because I'm so used to airplanes up there. I feel like I'm locked to the ground.
Just some random thoughts.

-halkun

Sukaeto

• View Profile
    • Sukaeto's web server
SHIT!
« Reply #13 on: 2001-09-12 07:18:00 »
Yeah, it's sick to think that these terrorists are so ignorant that they could cause such mass destruction . . .

. . . it's really terrible . . .

The SaiNt

• View Profile
SHIT!
« Reply #14 on: 2001-09-12 10:18:00 »
Here's the first true thing that came to mind when the plane crashed into the building. It was a comic strip that appeared in my local newspaper 5 years ago, I think. Here's how it goes,
"They though of every single possible security measure possible but...."
and then a picture of a plane that had crashed into a skyscraper.
I know it's a sad thing to say.
I honestly do feel sorry for victims, but like Jari said earlier, I don't think this is an unexpected thing. Obviously this isn't happening without reason, something else bigger might follow this "event". I know it isn't right to claim the lives of innocent people, but I have a feeling that these people aren't only doing this for attention...

Lyra

SHIT!
« Reply #15 on: 2001-09-12 11:31:00 »
The really weird thing is that the people that flew the planes that crashed were willing to kill themselves to do these things.  Well, not so much weird, just a bit freaky.

StrayWings

• View Profile
SHIT!
« Reply #16 on: 2001-09-12 14:20:00 »
These are just rumours though,

Numbers of the 4 planes hijacked:

11, 93, 175, 77

11 = 11TH September, Tuesday
9+3 = 12TH September, Wednesday
1+7+5 = 13TH September, Thrusday
7+7 = 14TH September, Friday

...does this means that calamity would fall on America on these days? Who knows..

...May God bless America!

StrayWings

• View Profile
SHIT!
« Reply #17 on: 2001-09-12 14:27:00 »

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder. Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb. The third big war will begin when the big city is burning" - Nostradamus 1654

This person predicted World War 1 as well as World War 2...and his predictions were correct on both events, and he has made quite some more predictions, but not all of them came true..let's just hope that this one is one of them..

ficedula

• View Profile
    • http://www.ficedula.co.uk
SHIT!
« Reply #18 on: 2001-09-12 16:00:00 »
He also predicted everything that's ever happened ... lets be honest, you write a coupla thousand vague predictions, it's hardly surprising when some of them more-or-less match up to real events.

I don't think WW3 is likely to come out of this ... not if people actually think about what they do. I know US is going to retaliate against someone if they can find a target ... but if it is Bin Laden, he hasn't got the resources to start WW3. That's not to say this couldn't cause an awful lot more killing...

Anonymous

SHIT!
« Reply #19 on: 2001-09-12 18:32:00 »
Message.

M0T

• View Profile
SHIT!
« Reply #20 on: 2001-09-12 18:41:00 »
It is very easy to look back and take what someone said and change it to fit current situations, especially since he wrote 1000's of them

Alhexx

• View Profile
    • http://www.alhexx.com
SHIT!
« Reply #21 on: 2001-09-12 19:23:00 »
Sorry for this late reply, but I was sitting the whole day in front of the TV yesterday...

I've got no idea what to say 'botu this - it just horrible...
(I jst hope this is NOT going to end in WW3...)

And I've got a really BAD fellin' b'out this - it's probably just the beginning of a bloody war...

- Alhexx

- Alhexx

eerrrr

• View Profile
SHIT!
« Reply #22 on: 2001-09-12 20:56:00 »
If this does turn into a war (didn't someone declair war or something?) then we'll win. The USA teamed up with UK, France...cant remember. But there are loads of countries that've teamed up against some little group or rebbels. I mean, if little old England beat the big Germany with a bit of help twice, this shouldn't cause too much trouble. We'll be more ready for the next hit.

ficedula

• View Profile
    • http://www.ficedula.co.uk
SHIT!
« Reply #23 on: 2001-09-12 21:58:00 »
It's not quite that simple ... I can't offhand think of any occasion when a country fighting terrorists has been successful. When it's not a whole country against you - only small groups of terrorists - what can you do? You can't just raze the whole country to the ground, then you're as bad as they are ...

Remember Vietnam? All the resources of the USA - and other countries - couldn't win there, because it wasn't a simple battle, army vs. army.

vvalentine

• View Profile
SHIT!
« Reply #24 on: 2001-09-12 22:00:00 »
Straywings put a quote of Nostradamus, saying that in the "City of God".  That more sounds like the city of Los Angeles, just think about it.  He probably didn't know what the name was exactly, but it was something related to god and Los Angeles in spanish means angels.  This is freaky.  In any case, if we go to war, just because the enemy might be small countries it doesn't mean that they could not do a great damage on the U.S.  They have enough nuclear weapons to put a fight with us, and plus they are suicidal maniacs.  The problem is who are we going to blame it.  Suppose we find the people responsible, and lets say is a small terrorist group.  What are we going to do about it, we can't just go ahead and attack the country where they are located.  If the country's government had something to do with this then there would be a reason to attack that country, but until then.  

-vvalentine