Author Topic: Battle mods problems-tifa,barret,aerith  (Read 3580 times)

Setosith

• View Profile
Battle mods problems-tifa,barret,aerith
« on: 2012-06-05 00:42:26 »
I did some looking around and I didn't see a topic that helped so sorry if I'm repeating a question. First off, I downloaded the APZ cloud and it works great. But then I tried the HQ tifa, Barret, and Aerith. All three of these are giving me problems.....Its fixable...I just paste my old battle.lgp back in data and it fixes it but I wanna run these mods....Everytime I try them theyre oddly colored. Tifa is all black, Barret is brown with a gap where his shirt should be...and Aerith is half brown and half pink....whats goin on here? My settings? Do I need to add or delete something? Or are these mods simply not working? I got them all from this site.
Thanks for your time.

Livesey

• View Profile
Re: Battle mods problems-tifa,barret,aerith
« Reply #1 on: 2012-06-06 19:59:46 »
IIRC Apz Cloud isn't allowed to be distributed on this site and you most likely won't get anyone trying to help you on the matter, I could be wrong but just my 2 pence.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012-06-06 20:11:32 »
IIRC Apz Cloud isn't allowed to be distributed on this site and you most likely won't get anyone trying to help you on the matter, I could be wrong but just my 2 pence.
You are correct, APZ Cloud uses a texture from Crisis Core.

That being said, it seems to be the only one Setosith is NOT having trouble with. The other three are 100% fanmade, and so quite okay to ask for support for.

Setosith

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012-06-07 00:13:01 »
Yea APZ Cloud isn't giving me any trouble...and I don't plan on posting it Im just letting you know that it DID work...so its not the way I'm modding....the Tifa I noticed is WIP so that may be why but....I still found a way to download it so you'd think it should work >.>
Someone else told me it may be corrupt p files? I have no idea what the means. Thanks guys.

Livesey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012-06-07 16:29:10 »
When you downloaded it was it in a pack?

By this I mean did you download Tifa Aerith and Barrett with cloud or seperately?

Setosith

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012-06-08 00:24:20 »
Seperate. All of them.

Livesey

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012-06-08 17:22:42 »
Have you checked to see if the rest of the models are WIP's?