Author Topic: Error Downloading Mods  (Read 2208 times)

jdr88

• View Profile
Error Downloading Mods
« on: 2020-02-16 08:52:08 »
Hiya!

Getting errors when trying to download mods, thats IF I can actually get to download them. Most of them freeze 7th Heaven and shut it down entirely.

Is there a way I can manually download these mods? Using the catalogue through 7th Heaven has been a bloody nightmare!

System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginReceive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Net.PooledStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Net.ConnectStream.BeginReadWithoutValidation(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Net.ConnectStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
   at Iros.Mega.MegaIros.AsyncReceive(IAsyncResult ar) in C:\cygwin64\home\Jauria\Proyectos\Final\7H\Git\7H\IrosMega\MegaIros.cs:line 393
   at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
   at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: Error Downloading Mods
« Reply #1 on: 2020-02-16 11:22:01 »
We're in transition, so don't bother. Come to the livestream for 7H 2.0 and Catalog 3.0 updates.

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=19533.0

aideya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2020-02-16 14:39:38 »
We're in transition, so don't bother. Come to the livestream for 7H 2.0 and Catalog 3.0 updates.

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=19533.0
I’m sorry but continuing to tell people who want to play the game now to not bother because an update is coming in 2.5 weeks is terrible advice. We want to play now. I personally have time now but may not march 3, which is why I’m trying to download it now.

I appreciate all the work you and the rest of this team are doing for this update but why not let us try to get the current version working while it’s all we’ve got?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2020-02-16 21:41:31 »
Most mods have release threads here on the forums with direct dl links.  Just go to the appropriate sub group (e.g. "FF7 Graphical Releases") and you'll find them.