Miscellaneous Forums > General Discussion

Places where you can buy FF7 **legally**

<< < (3/12) > >>

titeguy3:
I was hoping you'd apply to the forums and respond to my suspicions. Welcome to the forums   :).

I was indeed wondering whether or not yours was a trusted source, however, the art on the discs displayed on your page aren't the original black ones officially released by Square, and I'm aware that there are multiple versions, but I'd never seen a silver disc in a triangle box before, which raised suspicions, and the video didn't exactly help.

Thank you for taking the time to validate your business on our humble forums, and I'll amend my post as is appropriate. If you are in fact vending legitimately obtained copies of Final Fantasy VII, then I apologize for any offense I may have caused.

magisterrex:
I took the whole listing down to have another look at the CDs. I think you're right; the box doesn't match the CDs and their case. Once I figure out what version it is, I'll put the listing back up with whatever corrections are needed.  Thanks for telling me about the problem!

magisterrex:
More information:

1. There is only ONE (1) Final Fantasy VII game for sale at magisterrex.com.  If someone is out there saying they have quantity of this game, then I would put my wallet away and buy somewhere else. 

2. I've checked the Installation CD and it has the code of MFIFAPEN00, which looks like the United Kingdom version of this game.  I don't know if the game was released in Canada (go Canada!) separately or they simply shipped the UK version here.  Usually the writing style is radically different between US and UK releases (different spelling and word usage), but this one's case and game manual read as American. 

3. Speaking of the game manual, it is contained on the installation disc.

4. Not sure if it's important, but if you look at the Setup file, it reads as version 1.0.0.1. 

If anyone needs me to have a quick look at the discs for specific files, drop me an email.

titeguy3:

--- Quote from: magisterrex on 2010-02-21 01:13:00 ---More information:

1. There is only ONE (1) Final Fantasy VII game for sale at magisterrex.com.  If someone is out there saying they have quantity of this game, then I would put my wallet away and buy somewhere else. 

2. I've checked the Installation CD and it has the code of MFIFAPEN00, which looks like the United Kingdom version of this game.  I don't know if the game was released in Canada (go Canada!) separately or they simply shipped the UK version here.  Usually the writing style is radically different between US and UK releases (different spelling and word usage), but this one's case and game manual read as American. 

3. Speaking of the game manual, it is contained on the installation disc.

4. Not sure if it's important, but if you look at the Setup file, it reads as version 1.0.0.1. 

If anyone needs me to have a quick look at the discs for specific files, drop me an email.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

sithlord48:
 i just noticed that i have the Platinum Edition. all the mods i have tried seam to work just fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version