Author Topic: Final Fantasy: Dissidia... Site Open!  (Read 6166 times)

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
Final Fantasy: Dissidia... Site Open!
« on: 2008-06-26 22:38:21 »
For those of you that are interested in this new piece from Square....

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dissidia/

The official Dissidia: Final Fantasy site is now open for business. With a few great screens and a great looking trailer. I'm looking forward to this one, since I can't mod my PSP to play the old FF games because its a slim and lite and because I'm afraid I'll brick it by using a pandora battery....

*Sniff*

Anyhow, looking forward to Dissidia! Is anyone else?

auxili160

• View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy: Dissidia... Site Open!
« Reply #1 on: 2008-06-26 23:25:27 »
What is it?

Silver Wings

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008-06-27 00:07:56 »
This is supposed to be a fighting game ^^
Ay, they've not updated Tidus and Jetch yet. I dont see Seph, too. Anyway, I'm wondering how this game would be since there've been almost guys but only one hag ^^

The newest trailer I've seen http://member.square-enix.com/jp/fanzone/dissidia_trailer0806/
« Last Edit: 2008-06-27 00:18:19 by Silver Wings »

Prince Lex

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008-06-27 19:30:56 »
What is it?

From what I can tell so far, it involves all the Main Villains and Heroes of the entire Final Fantasy series so far. I think its a fighting game, though I'm not sure.

Click on the link and make your mind up!!!

auxili160

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008-06-27 19:34:36 »
Well, the site's in japanese, so if you could forgive me for not understanding it. :P

Prince Lex

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008-06-28 12:21:49 »
I meant make your mind up from the trailer and images.

Or you could try to translate the page, either by learning Japanese or Google translator or something. Or wait for someone else to do it  :-P

JordieBo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008-06-28 20:52:34 »
Oh and the whole point of a pandora battery is so that you CAN'T brick your PSP.
Even if you did the Pandora's battery will unbrick it for you

Prince Lex

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008-06-29 00:26:54 »
I didn't want to go into a full explanation... but the short story is... I'm too scared something will go wrong if I try to do it. So I don't.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008-06-29 06:39:52 »
I didn't want to go into a full explanation... but the short story is... I'm too scared something will go wrong if I try to do it. So I don't.

check out http://www.homebrewheaven.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2414  for very good instructions on creating a pandora battery and loading CFW on your slim PSP.

/offtopic

Prince Lex

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008-06-29 17:12:36 »

check out http://www.homebrewheaven.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2414  for very good instructions on creating a pandora battery and loading CFW on your slim PSP.

/offtopic

Thank you so much for pointing me to that, I didn't know it was that simple. I have an old PSP (my brother gave it to me after he lost his memory stick) so I can mod the battery from that and use it in my slim & lite to flash the firmware, no? I'm charging both of them now, and I'm absolutely itching to try this out, but I'm going to a mates that doesn't have the internet for the night!!! Noooo!!!

Anyhow, back on topic...

I'm excited to see what kind of storyline (if any) this game has.

Random thought: Are they going to explain why the worlds are all mixed up a la Kingdom Hearts?

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008-07-12 06:19:27 »
I checked the site out, and translated some japenese via google translator. The game I guess has a hero and a villain from a couple different FF games, and they are supposed to go to battle or something. I was dissapointed not to see anyone from FF7........

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008-07-12 06:24:13 »
I think the plan with Dissidia is to have at least 1 good and 1 evil character from each final fantasy, and the more popular ones may even have 3 or 4 total characters.   In one of the trailers they showed Sephiroth, so he's definitely in, and I imagine Cloud is another guaranteed addition.