Author Topic: Final Fantasy 14  (Read 2486 times)

Cloud187

• View Profile
    • alt avatar
Final Fantasy 14
« on: 2010-03-19 02:18:55 »
Hey so what do you guys think about FF14 ???

I was not so much into ff11 and i am not a big MMO fan but i must say i love the graphics and i think it looks great so far.... Lastly is the games online free for the PSN & pc ?? guess there is no real info on that yet.

So lets discuss the game, So far I must say the graphics are very good and the CGI is 10/10 like most of their new works. I am not so much a MMO fan though but i still want to test the game out VIA the PS3 due to most me being a FF fan who owns a PS3, also the graphics sold me for the most part.

What are your thoughts about the game ?

Do you like FF14 ?

Would you play if you had to pay ?

I probably would pay if the game is REALLY good and not a let down in terms of standard game play and the fact if it is "mmo worthy" so to speak.

Lets here your thoughts about the game

InuRa

• View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy 14
« Reply #1 on: 2010-03-19 18:57:57 »
FF11 was a masterpiece IMO, best MMORPG by far from any other by light-years.

FF14 seems like a game more dedicated to "weekend" players tho.

Anyway, I'm sure there's another thread about FF14 somewhere... better continue the discussion there.

Cazador

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-03-20 12:23:13 »
I signed up for the beta...wonder when invites are going out.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-03-21 00:38:03 »
Assuming they'll use a traditional pricing model, I'm not interested. $15 a month is too much for a single game, IMO, especially when you have to buy the game itself first (and presumably expansion packs later).

Now APB, that's one I'm curious about, mainly because they've said that it WON'T use a traditional pricing model.