Final Fantasy 7 > Support

A slight niggling issue I have that will probably never be resolved...

(1/4) > >>

Prince Lex:
So in Aerith's death scene, I have a slight niggling problem that I've never mentioned before because it's so damn inconsequential.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but here goes.

Watch the FMV. Skip straight to around 0:45 if you can't be bothered watching the bit before it. In the PSX version, the music begins at almost precisely the exact moment the materia hits the ground, creating what I think is a very emotional effect.

In the PC version, there is a delay. And not just with FF7 music. Even with the horrible original MIDI, there is a delay of about 1 second before the music starts.

Is there any way to fix this? I know the music isn't attached to the video in this instance, so what would we have to edit in order to make it right? Is it even possible?

nfitc1:
That's always stuck out to me too. I think in this case it's just a matter of what frame to start the music on. Don't ask me how to determine that or what to change, but that's probably all there would be to it.

DLPB_:
This can probably be fixed with makou reactor.  Can't swear to that though but it prob is a script thing.  I will have a look.

Hellbringer616:
If you fix this DLPB you're my hero

DLPB_:
I am pretty sure I won't be fixing it, but I can inquire and wind up a few people who do know to move their ass into action.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version