Project forums > Aali's Custom FF7/FF8 Driver

Custom graphics driver for FF7/FF8 [v0.8.1b]

<< < (2/79) > >>

DLPB_:
Ff8 seems to be losing controller function still, and bringing the RaW menu up with F1 has gotten a lot harder too.

Kaldarasha:
I have one bug with the Chocobo race. The first race after you have started the game seems to run in double speed. However, it looks like that it's correct in the races after.

The last thing, which bugs me are the shadows in battle.

Well, I guess I should say that the whole transparency system for the effects doesn't look right. On PSX the transparency faded from the center to the edge, but I don't know if it is possible to create this effect on PC easiely.

DLPB_:
Your game seems to be stretched quite a bit too Kal.  I'm sure you know tho.

Kaldarasha:

--- Quote from: DLPB on 2014-01-12 21:44:39 ---Your game seems to be stretched quite a bit too Kal.  I'm sure you know tho.

--- End quote ---

This explains why the Scorpion has become so fat lately...  :evil:

cmh175:
I was able to upgrade the driver effectively with a fresh install, and with my original mods folder and the reunion installed it works great. I cant get the game to launch though with 7thHeaven. Has anyone else tried? I'm wondering if maybe it's not compatible with the new driver. 

~played with the settings and still crashes before the first video plays. I was wondering if it was something to do with the new video location (I used Kompass63's convertor instead of running bootleg so the videos are still in ff7\data\movies) but the video location setting was added in 7H for that very reason. Has anyone else had any luck using 7H with the new driver? I'm running out of ideas.         

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version