Final Fantasy 7 > Releases

[FF7 PC] Bonez' Sound Effect Suite - 3.0 - Deprecated

<< < (2/8) > >>

Bonez:
Nah there's nothing wacky, guys.  I just didn't include a mod.xml file because there's just nothing to change/configure...  It's a very simple mod; when you turn it on, it's on...  Any mod that doesn't have a config menu will show "Can not configure mod..."   I assure you, the mods works just fine.  Also, this mod should be above any other sound mods in your load order.  It's supposed to overwrite all other ones.

As far as it not deleting from your disk when you uninstall from 7H... 7H should delete it from your mods folder and remove it from your mods list... But 7H can't delete any other copies you might have on your computer like in your downloads folder or something, since it wasn't downloaded from the 7H catalog. That's just not possible for 7H to do... If you mean it's not deleting from your 7H mods folder after you uninstall it, and it still shows up in your list of mods, there's nothing I could do about that. That would be a 7H issue... It's deleting out of my mods folder when I uninstall from 7H just fine.

I can add a mod.xml to any updates I might do (I'm actually working on something even bigger that will make all other sound packs like mine, Proto, Seclet etc. obsolete and I'll be releasing it in the next couple days... Maybe even tomorrow  8)) so it'll show you the the nice "Nothing to configure" dialogue when you try to configure it instead of the error that's confusing you guys, but until then it's not really necessary.

Until then, just turn it on  ;)

kassius:
 8)

Flash0429:

--- Quote ---Nah there's nothing wacky, guys.  I just didn't include a mod.xml file because there's just nothing to change/configure...  It's a very simple mod; when you turn it on, it's on...  Any mod that doesn't have a config menu will show "Can not configure mod..."   I assure you, the mods works just fine.  Also, this mod should be above any other sound mods in your load order.  It's supposed to overwrite all other ones.

--- End quote ---

Awesome thanks for clarifying it was the first mod to give that error which is why i was a bit confused but good to know its all good.

--- Quote ---I can add a mod.xml to any updates I might do (I'm actually working on something even bigger that will make all other sound packs like mine, Proto, Seclet etc. obsolete and I'll be releasing it in the next couple days... Maybe even tomorrow  8)) so it'll show you the the nice "Nothing to configure" dialogue when you try to configure it instead of the error that's confusing you guys, but until then it's not really necessary.

--- End quote ---

Something that makes them obsolete?   ??? :o you have my attention I will be not so patiently waiting for that lol

Regardless thanks for all the hard work to everyone

Loki_:
This is great, thanks! just one question, would be possible to have a "map" for sounds you changed? I mean the corrisponding number of sound into audio.fmt. 

Bonez:
Update to 1.2!

Info in OP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version