Author Topic: FFX-2 (PS2, JAP Last Mission Iso) Question (randomizer paid job)  (Read 3584 times)

Max_FF

• View Profile
I'm not sure this is the right place where to post this, I'm just desperate, please understand.

I'm looking for someone that can create a randomizer for FFX-2 last mission (jap iso ps2)

(the remaster sucks, can't stand the faces)

This is a PAID JOB but once it's done it can be released, re-sold I would not care.

The requirements:

1) Randomize the effect & stat bonus & auto-bonus of all Accessories
2) Randomize the effect & stat bonus & auto-bonus of all Garmet Grids

Of course all the OP magics & effects should be flagged separately or added with a lesser occurrence,

Example of OP stuff:  flare, ultima epikos etc.

This is the ISO:

No links to copyrighted content on here -Vgr

Write me in private if you accept the job and the pricing.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: 2020-04-12 17:43:43 by Vgr »

Mendelevium

• View Profile
I am not a moderator, but posting links to ISOs and content that is related to "piracy" (Such as ROM sites in general) is a bit frowned upon here. I don't mean to sound harsh or anything, but removing the link would probably be for the best. :)

I can agree with you on one point though, the remaster face textures are a bit strange to me as well :D.

Max_FF

• View Profile
I'm aware it's old, but why making a new post to write the same exact things?

Max_FF

• View Profile
I am not a moderator, but posting links to ISOs and content that is related to "piracy" (Such as ROM sites in general) is a bit frowned upon here. I don't mean to sound harsh or anything, but removing the link would probably be for the best. :)

I can agree with you on one point though, the remaster face textures are a bit strange to me as well :D.

Just a BIT?

Good grief.

oilumiun12

• View Profile
I haven't been able to find any solution
fnaf
« Last Edit: 2024-02-19 00:47:11 by oilumiun12 »